Hurt and Heal: Winners Edition Volume 21 (with items)

Should I add new items for Posts 110 onward?

• Yes, then more interesting moves could be possible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eevee- 45
Linus van Pelt- 28

Eevee- 43
Linus van Pelt- 28

Eevee- 43
Linus van Pelt- 26

Eevee- 41
Linus van Pelt- 26

water of life eevee

Eevee- 50
Linus van Pelt- 26

Guess I'll start on Linus since he won't win and both options are still really good. It's cool that the two top spots are the only ones that were my character themes in the past, albeit 7 years apart since Eevee was my theme in 2014 and Linus was my theme in earlier 2021
Eevee- 50
Linus van Pelt- 24

Eevee- 50
Linus van Pelt- 22

Eevee- 50
Linus van Pelt- 18

Eevee- 50
Linus van Pelt- 16

Eevee- 50
Linus van Pelt- 14

Eevee- 50
Linus van Pelt- 12

Eevee- 50
Linus van Pelt- 10

Eevee- 50
Linus van Pelt- 8

Hook on Linus

Eevee- 50
Linus van Pelt- 3

love some peanuts but pokemon was what got me into gaming to begin with and ive always been fond of eevee, i had to give it this

Eevee- 50
Linus van Pelt- 1

Also, Eevee's one of my favorite Pokemon, it had to win sometime!

Eevee- 50
Linus van Pelt

So the Volume 21 winner is... Eevee! Eevee's probably a Top 10 Pokémon for me so I'm glad that it won, because it's so cool how many different Pokémon it can evolve into. Two Eeveelutions I've used before are Jolteon and Sylveon. But I hope the winners gallery picture is updated soon.

@Smasher, is the gallery updated yet?

i think he's gonna wait and update it when i do 22

i think he's gonna wait and update it when i do 22
That still feels a bit stingy with time if he won't even update it to show what the gallery looks like only right after Eevee winning. I wouldn't mind if he took some time as the effects to update the gallery might take some work, but it doesn't make sense if he won't post the first 21 winners at all until 22.

Yeah. Unless his computer is having issues or he doesn't feel like doing it or he has other stuff to tend to, he should've done this.

mcs literally told tsp why he was waiting when this started. so

i'll double check with mcs next time i see him but i'm not going to make any promises - it's his gallery (and ultimately his series, really) so he can update it when he's ready

mcs literally told tsp why he was waiting when this started. so

i'll double check with mcs next time i see him but i'm not going to make any promises - it's his gallery (and ultimately his series, really) so he can update it when he's ready
Well he said he wanted to limit his forum involvement which isn't unfair. It's just in my opinion he should at least do a bit of editing and post the new gallery, and then not post anything else if he doesn't want to. But that's fine as being less attached to screen time is always a good thing anyway.

i'm not skilled enough at that, sorry

Back