Metroid Dread

Xananab

Friends w/ Peely from Fortnite
Pronouns
He/him
I've spent all of yesterday trying to get a preorder, but I've had terrible luck.

Xananab

Pronouns
He/him
Alright so I have a new plan to get a preorder on the SE. Tomorrow I'll go around to like 2-3 GameStops and ask to do an in-store preorder for the Special Edition. I've heard multiple people have had success with it, and I won't be competing with any bots! I've almost given up on trying to preorder it online (Unless Amazon or Best Buy does the 1 per customer thing), so this is my best bet right now. Wish me luck pls.

Pablo

International Super Spy
Alright so I have a new plan to get a preorder on the SE. Tomorrow I'll go around to like 2-3 GameStops and ask to do an in-store preorder for the Special Edition. I've heard multiple people have had success with it, and I won't be competing with any bots! I've almost given up on trying to preorder it online (Unless Amazon or Best Buy does the 1 per customer thing), so this is my best bet right now. Wish me luck pls.
Good luck!

Xananab

Pronouns
He/him
I went to 3 GameStops but unfortunately I had no luck. At least the people I talked to were nice and they didn't pester me to preorder crap I don't care about. I'll just wait for Best Buy and Amazon USA to put up their listings, then if I don't get those I'll just check back at launch. If I don't get the SE and/or amiibo, then oh well. I shouldn't let that ruin my enjoyment of the game.

Also sorry for posting about this so much, I know it's getting old so I'll stop.

Pablo

International Super Spy
I went to 3 GameStops but unfortunately I had no luck. At least the people I talked to were nice and they didn't pester me to preorder crap I don't care about. I'll just wait for Best Buy and Amazon USA to put up their listings, then if I don't get those I'll just check back at launch. If I don't get the SE and/or amiibo, then oh well. I shouldn't let that ruin my enjoyment of the game.

Also sorry for posting about this so much, I know it's getting old so I'll stop.
That sucks. I hope you'll be able to get the SE at Best Buy.

Xananab

Pronouns
He/him
Dude this game is sooo good. I can't even put into words how much I love it. It's great. Game of the year.