Cruis'n Blast

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
I stated before,I am really bad at Arcade Racers, in fact, I can't remember ever actually winning one, what I didn't say that is that I hate them, no, whenever I get to play them I have fun, here is one I have super fond memories of.

It is coming to Switch with new cars(and stuff that are not cars) and new tracks and maybe features?

Looks even more zany than already zany arcade version and it's rare anything from Rawthrills ever leaves the arcade, guess Nintendo owning the series helps out

It original arcade version was nothing really to write home about (in my opinion), it just felt like another arcade racer. Hope this one offers more. And better controls. Maybe it's the machine I played on, but the steering was all wack.

hey i've played this one before!

i remember being shocked that this was a nintendo thing

I think I played this game at an arcade before and I actually adored it. It's the game with the over-the-top San Andreas fault map, isn't it?

Man, I didn't know it'll be coming to home console. I definitely want to give this a spin. It has a fucking playable tank. And a playable hammerhead shark. And a playable helicopter. And I love other arcade racers such as Sonic & All-Stars Transformed and Burnout Paradise, so I think I'll have fun with this.

Unironically the thing I was most hype for at E3 after WW. If this does well I hope they consider porting H2Overdrive too.

Back