Video games and systems you used to own.

Toadettefan

Mushroom Attendant
Pronouns
She/her
Here, you can post video games and systems you no longer have in your possession.

Systems: PS2 (My family used to own this back when I was little, it's now in my oldest sister's possession.)
Wii U: Sold it along with all of the games we had for it last year.
N64: Only owned it for a bit in 2009-2010 before getting rid of it.

Games: Wii: Neopets: Puzzle Adventure (My mother was the only one who played it before it got sold.)
Pokemon Battle Revolution (This game is now in my oldest brother's possession, as I no longer showed interest in it after 2014 or 2015.)
A few licensed titles that my family sold (Most of them were pretty bad anyways, so naturally I don't want to say their names out of embarrassment.)

Gamecube: Hello Kitty: Roller Rescue (No one in my family played this game before it got sold. I recently watched a walkthrough of it on Youtube, and it seems like I wasn't missing out on much, since it was a licensed game after all.)

DS: Super Mario 64 DS (This was originally my oldest brother's game. In 2016, he wanted it back, so I gave it back to him.)

3DS: Super Mario 3D Land (Also my brother's copy. The same situation as Mario 64 DS happened to it.)
My original copy of Yoshi's New Island (The original copy of this game belonged to my brother and did not have the Nintendo Selects label on it.)
Moshi Monsters: Moshling Theme Park (The worst 3DS game in my opinion. I got this at a pawn shop along with my copy of The Legendary Starfy back in 2014. While I love Starfy to bits…the other game was complete garbage. Not only were there lots of repetitiveness, (minigames repeated several times over each area, just with different skins. Having to play each one several times to get all the prizes. Having to collect all the Lightbulbs to finish the game completely. Having to collect most of the Moshlings that were not secluded to an area of the park or available after completing a certain mini-game several times via StreetPass (Who else would own this game anyways?) Etc.) but the game's visuals were primarily 2D so the 3D effect wasn't needed, and the Glumps' noises are just so gross sounding in this game. This was the game that made me hate Moshi Monsters as a whole, and it really shows how bad a licensed game can get.)

N64: Yoshi's Story
Mario Kart 64
Super Mario 64 (Not the 3D All Stars version.)
Diddy Kong Racing (All of these games were gotten rid of around the same time as our N64 itself.)

Wii U: My original copies of Poken Tournament, NSMBU, NSLU, and 3D World
Super Mario Maker
Mario Party 10
Epic Mickey 2 (My family still owns the Wii version of this game.)
Ducktales Remastered (This game was not played before it got sold.)
Nintendo Land
Splatoon (Came pre-installed on my Wii U. Not played before it got sold.)
Smash Bros. for Wii U (Also came pre-installed on the system. I still own the 3DS version of this game.)
Disney Infinity 2.0 (I still own the figures and Power Disks I've collected over the years, but the game itself is sold.)

Switch: Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle

Last edited:
I still own my DS but it's not very usable any more, I haven't lost any systems outright as far as I remember but I wouldn't be too surprised if my Wii, GameCube or Xbox 360 failed in the near future unfortunately

Only game I remember losing outright was Mario vs Donkey Kong Mini-land mayhem for NDS (lost the cartridge)

Nintendo 64 (My family used to own it, but a few years later they sold it for some reason).
Wii (I own). Games: New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Sonic Colours, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Super Sluggers, and more.

I used to have an N64 and a few games (think I only ever had like five or six games, I got the system in either in Christmas 2000 or my 5th birthday in 2001, so I got it at the end of its life) but that was given away to the thrift store when I was like 8.

Also used to have copies of Pokémon Diamond and Kirby Super Star Ultra for the DS but some kid stole them out of my backpack when I was in 7th grade. And then I bought another copy of KSSU and lost it when it fell out of my pocket in high school.

Other than that, I still have all the games and systems I own, I won't sell my games unless I absolutely have to, like if I 100% need the money or something.

I bought a used Sega Dreamcast and a copy of Sonic Shuffle back in 2014 because I really wanted to try this game out. I sold the game and the system a few years ago.

Actually I got rid of most of my collection of Sonic games because I don't really find them fun anymore. I used to own:

Sonic Adventure DX (Gamecube)
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (Gamecube)
Shadow the Hedgehog (Gamecube)
Sonic Rush (DS)
Sonic Classic Collection (DS)
Sonic and the Secret Rings (Wii)
Sonic Unleashed (Wii)
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity (Wii)
Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing (Wii)
Sonic Colors (Wii)
Sonic Generations (3DS)
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed (Wii U)
Sonic Lost World (Wii U)
Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (Wii U)

As for Mario games that I used to own:

Super Mario Kart (SNES)
Super Mario 64 (N64)
Mario Golf (N64)
Mario Tennis (N64)
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Wii)
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Wii)
Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (3DS)
Mario Golf: World Tour (3DS)
Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games (Wii U)
Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (3DS)

And if Smash games count, I no longer own the first three games and Smash for 3DS.

I bought a used Sega Dreamcast and a copy of Sonic Shuffle back in 2014 because I really wanted to try this game out. I sold the game and the system a few years ago.

Actually I got rid of most of my collection of Sonic games because I don't really find them fun anymore. I used to own:

Sonic Adventure DX (Gamecube)
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (Gamecube)
Shadow the Hedgehog (Gamecube)
Sonic Rush (DS)
Sonic Classic Collection (DS)
Sonic and the Secret Rings (Wii)
Sonic Unleashed (Wii)
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity (Wii)
Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing (Wii)
Sonic Colors (Wii)
Sonic Generations (3DS)
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed (Wii U)
Sonic Lost World (Wii U)
Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (Wii U)

As for Mario games that I used to own:

Super Mario Kart (SNES)
Super Mario 64 (N64)
Mario Golf (N64)
Mario Tennis (N64)
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Wii)
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Wii)
Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (3DS)
Mario Golf: World Tour (3DS)
Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games (Wii U)
Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (3DS)

And if Smash games count, I no longer own the first three games and Smash for 3DS.
Don't get me started on Sonic 3's special stages in Sonic Classics Collection.
If you don't know what I mean, look it up yourself, but I highly don't recommend it.

i use to own a ps1, but i'm not entirely sure what happened to it
my purple gameboy colour was destroyed by my younger brother
my blue pearl gameboy sp broke on me last year while playing golden sun one day. Rip Pearl Blue 2005-2019
thankfully i still have a silver sp but the backlight is dead so its just the gameboy 2.0 now
i traded my xbox 360 for 100 dollars down an xbox one

Games I no longer own:
Spyro (PS1)
Blasto (PS1)
Rayman Rush (PS1)
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) my sister "gifted" me her copy then took it back :/

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger (PS2)
Spyro: Enter The Dragonfly (PS2)
Bratz Rock Angels (PS2)
Spongebob: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman (PS2)
Harvest Moon: A wonderful Life (PS2)
Final Fantasy X (PS2)
Metal Gear Solid 2 (PS2)
Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS2)

Super Princess Peach (DS)
Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis (DS)
Mario Kart (DS)
Animal Crossing Wild World (DS)
Kirby Canvas Curse (DS)
Kirby Squeak Squad (DS)
New Super Mario Bros (DS)
Harvest Moon DS Cute
Super Mario 64 DS
Yoshi's Island DS

Pokemon Yellow (GBC)
Game and Watch Gallery 3 (GBC)
Pokemon Silver (GBC)

Pokemon Ruby (SP)
Pokemon Sapphire (SP)
Pokemon Emerald (SP)
Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure (SP)
Sonic Advance 3 (SP)
Sonic Battle (SP)

Xenoblade Chronicles (3DS)

Super Mario Sunshine (NGC) lost my copy when moving ;_;

No More Heroes (Wii)
New Super Mario Brothers Wii
Bust a Move Bash (Wii)

Super Meat Boy (X360)
Portal (X360)
Call of Duty Black Ops II (X360)
Call of Duty Modern Warfare II (X360)
Alan Wake (X360)
Dark Souls (X360)
BioShock (X360)
BioShock 2 (X360)
Skyrim (X360)

Most of the consoles/games I grew up with were the family's so they're still at my parents' house. They're smart enough to not throw out the goldmine apart from the old cardboard boxes they used to come in. When I moved out I only took stuff that was specifically mine.

Around 2008-2009 I won a competition and got a Wii + NSMBW from it. Already had both so sold them for Christmas gift money.

I've sold a bunch of games + consoles on Ebay. They were always ones I picked up cheap with the intention of selling. Mainly DS / 3DS stuff but some not. I don't consider any of those things 'mine'.

Stuff I considered 'mine' that I sold:
- FF13 (360) - brother's 360 red ringed and I wanted money towards Skyward Sword. Ended up re-buying on PC dirt cheap
- Star Fox Command (DS) - didn't enjoy and I wanted money towards Skyward Sword
- Arms (Switch) - didn't enjoy. Got trade-in bonus towards something that I don't remember

Games I've lost
- TWEWY (DS) - fell out of my bad at the shops. Please cry for me. Had to spend an arm and a leg to get another copy. Still have old case+manual.
- Pokemon HeartGold (DS) - I don't know if this is actually lost. I suspect it's at my parents' house somewhere. I think I left it in my bro's DS and he has no idea where that is. It's possible someone stole it while visiting. :/ Still have case, manual + Pokewalker. Want to get another copy but cart-only still goes for like $200

the only thimg i can think of is games that were on my old pc\tablet that i havent gotten again on my new (relative) pc and phone
i can think of a few worms games, a few angry birds games, some mobile game i forgor the name of but was decently entertaining,.... some furby stuff? legends of equestria?

Quick update: I just remembered that I once owned some Free to Play games from the eshop on my 3DS. Here they are:

Team Kirby Clash Deluxe
Mini Mario and Friends: amiibo Challenge
Pokemon Rumble World
Pokemon Shuffle
Swapdoodle

I deleted these from my system after I found myself no longer progressing in the main game of these titles.

Back