• Goomba

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Koopa Troopa

• Monty Mole

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I pick none. I would rather have an actual character then a nameless member of a race.

Never mind I know what you're talking about like petey piranha for instance.

Speaking of Petey, he should be added! Think about it!

For some reason, I can see them adding Diddy Kong and Petey Piranha to fill some position for some reason; they've already got King Boo. And yeah, nameless, generic characters is kinda' filler-ish, they should just do what was done with Krunch, instead of a generic Kritter, they made a new character.

But if I had to choose, I'd go with the Koopa Troopa, its been playable in several other games and has appeared throughout the Mario Party series as a quasi-character.

Koopa Troopa, from those 3.

I think that Petey should be added. Diddy is not going to happen, since not even Donkey is playable now...

I didn't say he would be playable, I said they'd use him to fill some position, same with Petey Piranha.

Koopa Troopa's more sensible, but I like Shy Guys too much to not vote for them. Also, playable, nameless members of a species don't bother me; I'd almost rather have a random Kritter than Krunch, who just popped out of nowhere for Diddy Kong Racing. (Hmm... Would we want some newbie name "Waluigi" to pop out of nowhere, or have a random human named Human appear? There's a hard question... :P )

Gotta agree with Chris. Goomba pwns all out of that list. But seriously, what about the female characters? All we have are Peach and her clone Daisy. What if someone wants to play as a kick-butt female character? How about introducing Goombella or some other Paper Mario partner? They're character versions of generic characters.

Stumpers said:
Gotta agree with Chris. Goomba pwns all out of that list. But seriously, what about the female characters? All we have are Peach and her clone Daisy. What if someone wants to play as a kick-butt female character? How about introducing Goombella or some other Paper Mario partner? They're character versions of generic characters.

Goombario!!! or Watt!!! or Lakilester!!!

Y'know... Sushi would be very interesting to play as... or Bow replacing Boo.

Stumpers said:

And Toadette.....

That's true. Still, that's only 2 characters, really. Daisy is a, I hate to admit it, cosmetic change.

Nintendo has NEVER been very good at the whole "female character" thing. They let most of the cool ones die off (I'm thinking Captain Syrup here) and basically leave us with a bunch of barbies (Peach and Daisy, not Toadette...) am I the only one who has noticed that Peach's expression NEVER changes in SSBM?) another female added to the mix to even the ratio would be terrific, but let's try to give her a persoanlity.

P.S.: We also forgot Birdo....if it IS a girl...

Either Birdo is a woman or Yoshi is homosexual in Mario Tennis (N64). Take your pick.

I'm pretty sure Peach's expression does change, but I'm gonna have to check that out. I know she winks and I'm pretty sure she has a pained expression, but aside from that, not much.

ultimatetoad said:
P.S.: We also forgot Birdo....if it IS a girl...

uh... if THe birdo is a boy... then... ugh. nevermind.

Stumpers said:
Either Birdo is a woman or Yoshi is homosexual in Mario Tennis (N64). Take your pick.

I'm pretty sure Peach's expression does change, but I'm gonna have to check that out. I know she winks and I'm pretty sure she has a pained expression, but aside from that, not much.

I don't remember a pained expression. And Birdo MAY be hetrosexual...

Um, that's an interesting theory, Stumpers, lol.

And hey, I'd like to have Bow replacing Boo. That'd be cool.

Stumpers said:
I agree.
They should include Flurry,Gombella,Vivian,Mallow or,at least Pauline.

But, I really,REALLY wish they put the Koopalings! They are ten-times cooler than that annoiyings Koopa Kids.

Boo should get lost outta Mario Party. I mean, on jumping games, why doesn't the stupid Luigiscarer just fly?

Back