• Goomba

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Koopa Troopa

• Monty Mole

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I say Shy Guy. And yeah, Boo in MP was a LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME idea. DB was kinda cool.

How about a Monty Mole? One was playable in Mario Superstar Baseball and the little stout guy could be fun to play as, wonder what his special item could be?

Monty Mole said:
I liked Boo and Dry Bones.

I wouldn't like Shy Guy in though. He's too unimportant =P

maybe... what about... uh... thinking of important shy guy.....

Game Guy? General Guy? Either way, I wouldnt call them un-important....

ultimatetoad said:
Game Guy? General Guy? Either way, I wouldnt call them un-important....

um... they could make up a ShyGuy???

Ya know, Tumble could use a few more appearances in the Mario Party series. Maybe not as a playable character, but at least as a host or cameo.

Diddy and Dixie would be a good duo. Yes, DK isn't playable, but these two aren't oversized (which is probably why DK got shafted in the first place).

Sir Grodus said:
How about a Monty Mole? One was playable in Mario Superstar Baseball and the little stout guy could be fun to play as, wonder what his special item could be?

That be kewl, always like monty moles (excpet the one how killed my guy...)

Oops I forgot to add Monty Mole to the poll And I think Monty would be a good choice.
P.S I think Diddy and Dixie Kong shouldnt be playable because they are not part of the marioverse.

It has 14. And the game's in the development stage. (What? who doesn't read the Gaming News Monthly? Not that thing in NP, if you don't know)

Yeah, Diddy and Dixie ARE part of the Marioverse...

But I dont think Diddy and Dixie Kong should qualify for being playable in the next mario party game.

I too dislike the merging of the weirdo DKC games with Mario, but I do accept the fact that DKC qualifies as part of the Marioverse.

Back