Geometry Dash

THE END

I am infinite, I am nothing
Maybe some of you heard of this game back in 2013-2017, but I've recently started playing it again. I really recommend it if you liked Mario Maker, rhythmic games or if you like music.

The main levels are... hard... to say the least. Specifically:
- The first 4 or 5 are fairly easy, but they already require some concentration. I especially like Polargeist.
- From levels 6 to 9 things get harder. Levels now require a lot more concentration and determination.
- Levels with the rating Harder and Insane require an awful lot of your concentration and reflexes. Trust me. I have over 500 attempts in Geometrical Dominator and Fingerdash and I've completed 72% and 76% of each, respectively. I'll talk about percentage in a bit.
- There are three more levels which are locked: Clubstep (which is EXTREMELY BROKEN), Theory of Everything 2 and Deadlocked (which is one of the hardest levels in gaming history). These require you to obtain 10, 20 and 30 Star Coins respectively, which are hidden throughout the levels.

The percentage indicates how far you've gotten into a level. Speed also affects the percentage.

There is also a level editor, in which you can make your own levels. The amount of stuff you can do is INSANE. People have actually recreated game like tetris in GD. It's honestly awesome. I am making around 4 levels, (one of them is a Mario Maker 2 remake which is a level that tries to recreate GD). I have a demo for a level out, called Neon Twilight Demo. Give it a try if you want.

So I wanted to start a thread to discuss about the game.

i played this game a really long time ago, but i made the realization that i kinda suck at the game

yea no joke this game is actually really hard, especially the usermade levels. i really like where the game is going tho, it looks like there are somany possibilities, and some levels just made my jaw drop to the floor. im not gonna redownload it coz im that broke and i cant afford something that costs 2 bucks, but id recommend it

Back