Mafia: Where Are They Now?

alternate canon
A canon where Zurg, Waluigi and IG-11 and Bugs Bunny all work at a cereal factory and is also kind of not a canon because anyone can add anything to it and there's only a very loose consensus on what is canon and what's not
Also known as Waluigi Time's Multiverse Soup

Do I have any idea what I'm talking about? Probably not.

Anyway here's the proper history of IG-11 for the WT lore aficionados out there:
  • Unknown space stuff and employment with the Bounty Hunters' Guild
  • Traveled to Pop-Up Prairie Town to collect bounty on Wingo, turned against the Toad Brigade instead for a higher bounty
  • Exposed as working for Wingo, stripped for valuable parts by Anna, and thrown into the depths of Pyropuff Peak
  • Remains recovered by Monty Brando's goons, important missing parts replaced
  • Worked for Monty Brando
  • Deactivated by the erudite goose in Boo Woods, sustained minor damage which was later repaired
  • Arrived at the Waluigi Time Cereal Factory under unknown circumstances with no memory
  • Deactivated again, head taken by Seam and sold to Detective Luigi
  • Head left behind after Detective Luigi was thrown out of the factory and claimed by Anna
  • Head gifted to Van Zieks who attempted to combine it with an EMMI but was unable to source the parts for it
  • Scattered parts recovered by Monty Brando's mafia

So I take it Midnight Hotel is either not canon or not considered by you due to not really being involved in it?

It never finished and IG-11 isn't my character so I get where you'd be coming from by excluding it
I don't personally consider it canon since it was left unfinished and is (presumably) being rehosted in the future, so in the interest of avoiding a 64 DS* situation I'm just ignoring it

(Either that or Nobu just decided to burn down the hotel)

*You weren't around for this but back in the day there was a lot of debate on MarioWiki over whether Super Mario 64 and Super Mario 64 DS were both "canon" in the sense that they were incredibly similar but separate events, or the same events from different perspectives, or if only one was canon. This was from before we switched to the current stance of there not being an official canon and stopped trying to stitch everything together into one continuity.

Back