Friday Night Funkin'

Chair

yo that's a sick chair tho
Pronouns
He/him
This game that has come out in late 2020 seems to be the game that has caught people's interest from the previous month.

Friday night Funkin' is a rhythm game that became popular because of its music quality. At the moment, there are 6 episodes and 1 secret level. The plot is about having a girlfriend that has been attracted by many rappers, but have failed to impress and then being punished in some way by her dad. You play as the boyfriend and, just like the other ones, you try to impress your girlfriend with your music.

This is the discussion thread of the game, talk about whatever has caught your interest in this game or its memes or whatever

I don't get the hype behind it, and I think the artstyle isn't that good.

Last edited:
The game is still in development, and the music is pretty good if you ask me. Tbh there's nothing really wrong with it

Anyway they recently announced this new song and honestly it's a real banger

Last edited:

Free game with an open-source release is pretty sweet.

The only reason I heard about this game was that there was a Mario skin for it that just drew my eyes like a shark seeing donuts in water (or however the analogy goes) and I kinda checked out a few aspects about it. I hope it can fill in the gap left behind by DDR (because screw Konami).

Back