A Super Paper Mario Question...

SolarBlaze

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Retired Wiki Staff
There's something that's been bugging me for quite a while. In the trivia section of the Shadoo article, it says that Dark Luigi's Catch Card picture resembles Mr. L in only the PAL version, whereas in the U.S. version (as shown in the article), it looks more like Luigi. The thing that confuses me, is that I have the U.S. version of the game, and Dark Luigi's Catch Card picture looked exactly like Mr. L. Are there two different versions of the game in the same region? Could my copy possibly be a revision of some sort? The game was released in the U.S. on April 2007, but I got mine in September of that year.

maybe is the editor's mistake, the wikis are edited by people, so, you can espect a mistake or two, so, if you notice a mistake, just fix it if you fell like ;)

maledict said:
maybe is the editor's mistake, the wikis are edited by people, so, you can espect a mistake or two, so, if you notice a mistake, just fix it if you fell like ;)
He's a sysop, he knows that. He's wondering if what's in the article is actually correct.

Back