Subscribe for ∆rt

So here I was using the multicolor fill tool and accidentally colored in my borders.
Which worked out nicely and now its ∆rt

screen28.jpg

Last edited:
GreenEmoji.png
After showing the rainbow production version, I thought the real thing might be in order.
I am done working on it for now, because their are other drawings I want to work on. But if I do work on it in the future, I would want to redo the shading in different colors and change the scaling a little.
inspiration for the boots (cause I'm bad a legs) came from a Marvel character, Requiem.

54.jpeg
55.jpeg
TheRealGreenKnight1.jpg

I am SO sorry you guys, It was bad timing so I wasn't releasing art Daily because of IRL stuff. Sorry again.

This is a Hollow Knight screen saver I made, And it came out really great, mostly because I was experimenting with different brushes and I blurred the background with a smear tool.

Hollow Knight1.jpg

Last edited:
GreenEmoji.png
So the other day Mags (@Von Kaiser) asked me to make a sketch for World of Plight, depicting two guards named Gary (the Goomba) and Poe (the Ghost).

These are the concept sketches I did to get more familiar with the characters. I especially liked drawing Poe, they say the eyes are the window to the soul.......... well, this soul has eyes, and carries a windowed lantern.

Po and Gary concept art (By TGK).jpg

So these are the characters I'm Roleplaying as in Triple Strike Academy.

Theres Noah Knightly, who technically is still supposed to be a student at TSA, But sneaks off-campus frequently amid his older brother insisting he finish his Education. (If you wanna see more art of him, : Then Ian Nova, Who is in the same year as Vessica.
Vessica, a steely, hard blooded, serious type, who doesn't really take anything to be funny. (Her design was actually based off a mii I made)
And Tybalt, Who is jovial to his friends, and defensive to other people. He is VERY quick tempered and will eagerly challenge any bully or mocker to a duel. (He is based of Tybalt from William Shakespeare's Twelfth Night or Much Ado about Nothing, I don't remember which)

EPSON104.JPG
6FD97B2E369F486983F0FDA1512A73CB.jpg

This picture is used in Triple Strike Academy, when Noah Knightly Introduces himself. I just did this while listening to an audiobook.
This sketch was kinda challenging, not because of body structure or anything, but because I used colored pencils to make it, and the typical TSA uniforms are shades of silver and light gray, so Noah wears this short-cut hoodie (which is his own merch, BTW) that really changes the color and feel of the drawing.
Also, the whole motive of this picture is to get a feel of what he looks like and what he wears.

EPSON115.JPG

So these are the characters I'm Roleplaying as in Triple Strike Academy.

Theres Noah Knightly, who technically is still supposed to be a student at TSA, But sneaks off-campus frequently amid his older brother insisting he finish his Education. (If you wanna see more art of him, : Then Ian Nova, Who is in the same year as Vessica.
Vessica, a steely, hard blooded, serious type, who doesn't really take anything to be funny. (Her design was actually based off a mii I made)
And Tybalt, Who is jovial to his friends, and defensive to other people. He is VERY quick tempered and will eagerly challenge any bully or mocker to a duel. (He is based of Tybalt from William Shakespeare's Twelfth Night or Much Ado about Nothing, I don't remember which)

View attachment 12893View attachment 12910
So, Uh, Update, I accidentally spilled coffee on the Noah Knightly/Ian Nova Drawing 😆 😢 Good thing I have it on here.

So I drew another Noah Knightly pic today. Its not exactly finished, but I don't think I will work on it again for a bit.

Basically, I started by wanting to draw Noah with the Green Knight Helm on. Then I decided that, Since it would just be the helmet, and not any other piece of armor, I wanted the helmet to have an expression, like surprise. From there I drew the pose (which I really like). after that I decided to draw a comic page to help set the expression and thought going through Noah mind. This is something I do often, expressing a characters feelings though dialog can help the scene dramatically (ha, ha). If you are a really good artist, you don't need speech or scene to express your character, however I have noticed that really good artists use background color to describe a characters feelings (i.e. red for mad/angry, green or light blue for relaxed...)

If you want to know more about the scene, basically what happens is this; Noah finds the Green Knight Helm and takes it, He angers a robot (for reasons undecided) who starts to attack him. Noah puts on the Helmet for protection and it comes to life (or at least, A.I.). The helmet turns out to be really tech-y and stuff and tells him how to defeat the robot.
The whole time I was drawing this I was thinking of Marvel movies, like when Spider man first finds out he has powers, or Iron-Man tests out his suit. Thats where the Inspiration came for this.

This whole scenario might come in Triple Strike Academy, But I dunno. I definitely at least want to give him the helm and sword.

EPSON116.JPG

Bonus! Heres a Pixel thingy I did of Noah.
actual size:
Knightly.png
Bigger Image:
Knightly2.png

So here's something new; I sketched my representation of myself IRL.
I don't actually have Green eyes, only brown. But I just thought the picture needed more color.
This was done in color pencil, which is not my favorite tool to use. I don't see myself using it anytime soon.
Below are some concepts I was doing to help define my character. (number 5 is my favorite)

EPSON120.JPG

EPSON121.JPG

🥳Thank You Guys!🥳
You guys have been so sportive and positive, You all are a blessing.

Anyway, Y'all probably want to see some art, right?
Ta-da! Its @Blitz and Skye! (her character in TSA)

Blitz as a character has always been a favorite of mine. As soon as he was introduced to the Car Wash, I instantly feel in love with him. (Not in a weird way.....ew. I just really like the design) I remember Blitz saying that Blitz was inspired from Sonic, Super Smash bros., and his wings are like elytra, so I tried to go with that kinda vibe.
Overall, I think I made Blitz's frame to slender, and I did not give Skye a mouth or nose because I could not figure out how for a butterfly.

EPSON124.JPG

🥳Thank You Guys!🥳
You guys have been so sportive and positive, You all are a blessing.

Anyway, Y'all probably want to see some art, right?
Ta-da! Its @Blitz and Skye! (her character in TSA)

Blitz as a character has always been a favorite of mine. As soon as he was introduced to the Car Wash, I instantly feel in love with him. (Not in a weird way.....ew. I just really like the design) I remember Blitz saying that Blitz was inspired from Sonic, Super Smash bros., and his wings are like elytra, so I tried to go with that kinda vibe.
Overall, I think I made Blitz's frame to slender, and I did not give Skye a mouth or nose because I could not figure out how for a butterfly.

IT'S PERFECT!! I LOVE IT <3

This is a picture I'm not really proud of. You may remember that I said that I "didn't see myself using color pencils anytime soon", well, I went to my thinking spot and realized that my sketches still need color. So I began looking into alternatives. I remembered I got a marker set from one of my friends for my birthday; so heres my crude Shovel Knight.

(Done in 0.3 mm mechanical pencil and water-based marker.)

EPSON126.JPG

In case you didn't know, Legos are a big part of my childhood. I would spend HOURS just building and creating stories, and that still shows in me today, although now I do more mature things like collecting sets, or stop motions. But occasionally I do build just for fun.
Now thats out of the way, I present to you; my Nindroid!
Nindroids are from the Lego Theme NINJAGO; Masters of Spinjitzu. This was one of the series I collected most.
njo083.png

(Done in 0.3 mm mecha pencil and [better] colored pencil.)

EPSON127.JPG

The technique used here, is one I learned (or really just echoed) from Tyson Hesse. Outlining your character in a subtle color REALLY make your character pop. I totally suggest it to everyone ever.
Tyson Hesse is someone I kinda idolize, after I read his Disel and the found out he worked with the SEGA team on Sonic The Hedgehog comics and directed a mini series of Sonic cartoons to promote Sonic Mania.
ins_9781613985786_270.jpeg
FAV!!!!.png

Sorry I was gone you guys. but heres some art.
I did a lot more faces. They're all of the same person (me). About half of them I really don't like, faces are a fickle thing.
I also did a meta Knight drawing, and thanks to the lame printer paper, shows another Meta Knight I did on the back.

EPSON131.JPG
EPSON130.JPG

View attachment 14003

Attachments

• EPSON132.JPG
    EPSON132.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 234
Back