• DSi

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • PSP

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters

Wiiperson9

Koopa Troopa
I perfer the DSi

I've never used a PSP, so i can't really vote... But, i have the DSi, and it's pretty sweet.

-puts up the flame shield-
Flames_Dont_Harm_Me_by_RadiantFury.gif

Psp all the way due to it having great games if you look. >.>
monster hunter alone eats up most of my time and the game gets a sequel with updates every 2 or 3 years on the psp. Patapon is great. We get resident evil portable later, madden 09 works very well on it. God of war chains of Olympus is amazing (its m kids) and never forget daxter, jak and daxter 4 soon, and socom bravo team which is fun.

I have a lot more but i don't wanna go through all the psps good games.
28f4605602f529989bbb62b7db4354b6.gif

Neither. I like to use both of the gaming devices in different ways, even tho both of them ARE gaming consoles. XD That's all I can say. :P Unfortunately, both of them are gone from the palm of my hands for some reason, so I have to wait and let the time pass. Why can't we have just both in the poll vote?

RAP said:
K.

RAP said:
I like to use both of the gaming devices in different ways, even tho both of them ARE gaming consoles. XD
What does them both being game consoles have to do with the fact that you like to use them both in different ways?

RAP said:
That's all I can say. :P
I'm not suprised.

RAP said:
Unfortunately, both of them are gone from the palm of my hands for some reason,
Maybe because you dropped them on the floor.

RAP said:
so I have to wait and let the time pass.
Since when are you in control of whether or not time passes?

RAP said:
Why can't we have just both in the poll vote?
Pole vote? is that like vehicle car? or bottle container? or computer laptop?

Anyway, the DSi wins, hands down.

It was an expression fool, it doesn't really mean all of that, but it tells you an idea of something. Geez.

DSi, it's very functional, heck, it even has a good web browser.

I voted for the PSP, because I honestly couldn't care less about the DSi. The DSi is just another rehash of the same system, with a bunch of unnecessary features added to it. As for the downloadable games service, they have yet to actually produce/release anything that's worth buying.

I've never used a PSP, but I'd imagine it's pretty similar to a PlayStation, which I don't really like, mainly because there is no Mario series on it. So I'm thinking DSi for sure.

Dr. Mario said:
PlayStation, which I don't really like, mainly because there is no Mario series on it.
lolfail. The PS has some really awesome games.

Fighter said:
Dr. Mario said:
PlayStation, which I don't really like, mainly because there is no Mario series on it.
lolfail. The PS has some really awesome games.

I'm not really into the kind of games they focus on, though.

I really don't like the PSP, even though it has better graphics and games, over time the computer gets all crappy, like I played my friends PSP, I turned it on, and it took about 5 minutes to startthe damn system and get to the main menu of the game, and it then took like another 5 minutes to start playing the game :mad:. DSi on the other hand, over time the computer in some occasions in gameplay it goes slow only for a few seconds then it's back to normal ;D, and the hand of the DSi just got raised because of it's new functions.

Back