Who and what made last year better for you?

Pink Cat

Not always pink, not always a cat
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Last year was really hard for pretty much everyone, but we all got through it?

Via the queer community, I find a self that I am truly comfortable.

I was playing a lot of Animal Crossing and Ninjala and they genuinely make me smile.

Of course, all of you folks and my friends on other websites, thank you very much.

Find stuff that keep on you going, life ain't half as bad if somebody cares

Spending time with my loved ones, which is something i dont usually do a lot, helped me a lot this year, and also the stuff that keeps me entertained, like games and books

big shoutouts to my friends and other cool peeps ive talked to throughout the year! and also video james. im glad i played some realy good ones for the first time in 2020

Zoom, Discord, WFH, new job, Animal Crossing, GaryVee videos, functional state government, bf for putting up with me on my shit 😂

I know she didn't make the year better technically speaking but having to spend time without @Penguin Mario is an emotionally painful experience. I love her so much and I miss her.

Pretty much this community made spending time in a covid saturated world is great in general. Finally being a patroller felt so freaking great after all of these years trying to vy for it makes me feel so much better.

Back