The KingBoo29 Mafia (CANCELLED)

64-Bit Nintendo Machine

64 Bits of Power!
This game of Mafia can support between 14 and 20 players. Everyone (except one person) gets a role! This game will have 4 Day, Day Phases. It will also have 2 Day Night Phases. There are between 2 and 4 mobsters in this game, one for every five players.

Mafia Rules:
The goal of the informed majority (Town) is to find and eliminate all members of the informed minority (mob), they do this by voting on them during the day phase.
When there's an equal amount of mobsters and townies, or the townies all die, the mob wins. If the town eliminates all mobsters, and the serial killer, they win.
The independents (those that aren't affiliated with either the town or the mob) must survive on their own. They win if they're the only one left.
Roles:
Roles that can kill:
Suicide Bomber: Should you die, you can blow up another player, killing them.
Mob Boss: An always Mafia-aligned role that decides who the mafia will kill.
Drunken Fool: You may accidentally kill the wrong person whom you targeted.

Roles that can check:
Policeman: You can check who's Mafia and who's Town. Simply ask me in your PM with me and I'll tell you.
Tracker: You can check who used what powers on who. Again, ask me in your PM with me and I'll tell you.

Roles that can protect other players:
Bodyguard: If the player you're protecting gets hit, you kill the attacker as well.
Doctor: You can protect a player from getting killed, but that also kills yourself.

Roles that protect oneself:
Bulletproof: You're protected from night kills (those from the mob, and the vigilante) but not from hangings.
Rope-Cutter: You can't be hanged, but you can be night killed.
Survivalist: You're an independent, and you can survive one kill.

Voting roles:
Dunce: You always have to vote with the majority and have no control over your vote.
Election Frauder: You can give dead people the ability to vote.
Executioner: Should there be a tie by the end of the day, you may reveal your role and decide who to kill.

Illusion Roles:
Salvatore Leone: You appear innocent to all police checks and gunsmith checks. You are also always aligned with the mob.
Framer: You can cause a player to appear as an opposing alignment (Mafia becomes innocent, and vice versa)

Interrogation roles:
Gunsmith: You can check players, if they have a gun, they're mafia. If they don't they're town.
Undertaker: You can check dead people and see who killed them.

Blocking roles:
Roleblocker: Prevents someone from taking an action. (Does not apply to night kills)

Other roles:
Vanilla Townie: You have no roles. You are also always aligned with the Town.
Serial Killer: You're an independent, and you can kill at night. You win if everybody but yourself dies.

Signup List (Use ?in to put yourself in the game, use ?replace or ?replacement if you wanna replace someone, and ?spectate if you wanna spectate.):
1. @Trab The Halls

Replacements:

Spectators:

Last edited:
?In

?spectate

Back