SMG2 or NSMBWii?

Well, I myself am not that hyped for SMG2. I'm gonna say NSMBW for now.

So yeah, what MSTK3K said.

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Crackin355 said:
NSMBWii was good but i was hoping for a longer more "I Want everything" Game. Star Coins dont count as good after game collectables and i cant be bothered getting the World 9 levels. I'm putting my hopes on Galaxy 2 for now.
The first SMB had no collectables and only 32 levels and just a mode at the end that changed the enemies.
Because it was 1985 that was like epic.

Dr. Doofenshmirtz said:
I must say I don't really care when things were made. Pong was amazing for it's time, but we never play IT now do we? Games like Super Mario Bros. are still good because they're still fun, it doesn't matter when they're made. There's a difference between being something being good because it has withstood the test of time, and something being good because "it was amazing for it's time!".

Piraka Wario said:
Dr. Doofenshmirtz said:
I must say I don't really care when things were made. Pong was amazing for it's time, but we never play IT now do we? Games like Super Mario Bros. are still good because they're still fun, it doesn't matter when they're made. There's a difference between being something being good because it has withstood the test of time, and something being good because "it was amazing for it's time!".
You put up a good point there.

On-Topic: I'm indecisive. My Christmas list leans mainly just against comics this year...

Piraka Wario said:
Dr. Doofenshmirtz said:
Hey, Pong kicks ass.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant Governor-General Shyguy said:
Piraka Wario said:
Dr. Doofenshmirtz said:
Hey, Pong kicks ass.
Per The General Assistant Doctor Mr. Professor

Come one man, my titles are right there. You couldn't get it right?

Hey, Pong kicks ass.
I disagree.

I agree with SG27 and Tuyaco; just because it's two lines beating the crap out of a small square, it doesn't mean it sucks nowadays.

On-topic:
We're going to have to wait a while before SMG2 comes out so we can decide which is better. :P

Come one man, my titles are right there. You couldn't get it right?
XP i was closeee

ON TOPIC: @NG yeah, we have to wait :/ Bet nintendo will delay it moooreee

I've got NSMBWii and I finished it in a couple of days (School days). It was pretty easy. SMG took me ages to finish and I sill go back and play it again and again, same with all the others (64, Sunshine). If they just gave me what was shown in the trailer for SMG2 to play with, I would probably enjoy that more.

Back