Christmas 2020

Teedgee

wheres the bathroom
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
Toadgamer
I know, December is not here yet, but i've already entered christmas hype, so I'm posting this.

I personally didn't really like last year's christmas, and honestly i don't have high expectations this year. But hey, we can hope.

We aren't supposed to know about Christmas until after Thanksgiving.

sorry I live in Britain I don't know what the word pioneer means in relation to a primarily American holiday

jingle bells
jingle bells
jingle all the way
oh what fun
it is to ride
in a one-horse open sleigh

Jingle bells
My dog smells
2020 is bad
anyways

probably going to be one of the least positive christmases for me so far, cause yknow 2020

Due to world events, it is going to be terrible, assuming it isn't cancelled. Halloween was cancelled, Thanksgiving and Christmas are next in line.

i have plans for this christmas, the main one being making it unique, because thats what i didnt like about last year: it was too generic in my opinion and it was forgettable

Covid cases are low were I am and things are slowly opening up from lockdown. It seems the goal is for everyone to have a good Christmas. So I'm in high spirits for that. Will probably appreciate the holiday more because of it.

here, the lockdown will stay for all of november, so that we open up on december and can have a nice christmas. but the government is doing it just for money, as expected.

My area of Wake County in North Carolina has relatively low deaths from COVID-19. We still are taking online classes but I hope we can go back to school soon if it means then I can move out to a college instead of staying online at home forever.

E52EFB15-5FE9-4A07-979B-2AAD3F52D0AF.jpeg

I am already in the Christmas Spirit. I am hoping to take an example from Yoshi giving a present to bis enemy Shy Guy, and not let people get me down.

Christmastime is around the Corner!
13E18431-2F87-4CF6-A044-D9D9ED29F9A9.jpeg

Back