Mak n' sauce posts his art except he always forgets to

Chair

yo that's a sick chair tho
Pronouns
He/him
welcome everyone, and welcome to my art thread, the place where I keep my finest paintings for you to view them. You might find it trash, but you also might not, in this thread, I'll be probably be barely posting my own art, and that's why I'll also be drawing your suggestions, and if you'd like to, I'll also do pixel art.

Now this was the first time I use krita and probably the first time I draw something serious on a computer, but don't worry I've already got the hang of it. So first of all, I made this picture for you to know what kind of art I'll be posting, to begin this thread and for pleasure. So here it is, if you don't know, that's my OC (original character). Also plz leave tips
mak n' succ.png
If you'd like more of this art, subscribe, ring that bell, smash that like button, let me know.

Last edited:
That's really cool! I like how you put the dent in the mask and everything! Can you draw Batman?
sure, It might take even longer, but it'll maybe be done today (it's not really accurate to say today considering that u live in another country and so our time doesn't match so it'll probably be done next day)

before I get started with the drawing, I just remembered that I have made another piece of art way long ago, I did it before I join this forum. I had this triangle shaped canvas, and decided to make it into a zelda themed drawing since the triforce is of this shape. As normal, the power, courage and wisdom are placed where they should be in this art, and I had an idea for every one of them.

up top we can clearly see beast ganon and some sort of pillars on his sides, with some sort of light in the back outlined with ganon's "dark goop" (if you know what I mean).

on the left side is the wisdom part, but it didn't really have such of a symbol so I placed a tree with a fairy next to it, I also placed some rocks down the bottom to make it a bit less empty. there's the yellow-ish color in the back outlined with the gold one. Tree looks nice though.

on the right side of it is the courage part where the master sword is placed in front of the great deku tree. You might see it fine but I actually horribly designed the sword's color, you can also see it if you pay real close attention. Also there's light coming to the sword, a silent princess next to it, and that's about it, other than the back of the deku tree has a background of the color green.

finally there's the middle, which says the legend of Zelda, but you can't see it because I had less space than you think

I really wish I had a better camera though
IMG_20201123_100540.jpg

Last edited:
That's really cool! I like how you put the dent in the mask and everything! Can you draw Batman?
the idiot that I was thought that this would take just a day, but it instead took me two weeks. Here it is, I didn't even bother shading it because it took so long because I was really occupied and lazy, so here it is, in all of its glory. The hardest part was honestly just sketching it...
badman dlc.png

anyways again, please leave some tips, and ask me for more of this art.

since no nut november is over, i wanna see some nuts

draw the luigi nut meme

welcome everyone, and welcome to my art thread, the place where I keep my finest paintings for you to view them. You might find it trash, but you also might not, in this thread, I'll be probably be barely posting my own art, and that's why I'll also be drawing your suggestions, and if you'd like to, I'll also do pixel art.

Now this was the first time I use krita and probably the first time I draw something serious on a computer, but don't worry I've already got the hang of it. So first of all, I made this picture for you to know what kind of art I'll be posting, to begin this thread and for pleasure. So here it is, if you don't know, that's my OC (original character). Also plz leave tips
If you'd like more of this art, subscribe, ring that bell, smash that like button, let me know.
Thats good art @dark green

Your art is good....can you draw count bleck?

COOL i want to see what it looks like when its done 😃

draw the luigi nut meme
I don't want to say how awfully long this took... I could've made it in like one day, but instead I make it in like three weeks, because I didn't have that much free time lately... Anyway, I've finally finished the nut meme
nutttt.png

To make up for the duration of time, I also made this version
nutttt dlc.png

Your art is good....can you draw count bleck?
as for this, I'm still working on, probably be done in a few days or i dunno maybe wrong as I've always been in this thread

That's ok @santa boy that's not a thing i want done this instant anyway 🎅

the reason this took so long is because I decided to take a break in the middle of this art, and I'm sorry that I almost forgot about this thread. It may look the same if you compare this image to another original count bleck design, and that's probably because I couldn't really add any variety into it.
Still, it looks really good, and other than that, I think I nailed some of the parts, like the wand in his hand.

anyway, here it is, in its full glory. If you want more, ask me, it won't as much time as this one, and I probably won't deny ur requests.
count bleck.artwork.png

Here's a strange one.

Is it possible for you to draw the dragon maid from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid meeting Trogdor from Homestar Runner?

Well... um... for reasons of user restrictions in here, idk if I should still continue my latest request
Is it possible for you to draw the dragon maid from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid meeting Trogdor from Homestar Runner?
besides, I haven't really gone off with it and I don't think of completing it... unless someone here wants to see it.

otherwise, keep asking me for art, because me bored and me no want that

Back