Cute. Mario. Characters.

mistery juice

eyesore/ graphic design is my passion
Pronouns
They/Them
Here we will talk about cute mario characters and why do you think they're cute

Yoshi

1602700329278.jpeg

The character is kind peaceful loyal and energetic. This character makes every day in my life happy. Also, the design is also cute, I like it so much!

Super Heckinf Mario
have i posted this gif enough? No I Havent so you all get to see it again because its the best
MK8-Line-Mario-Trophy.gif

can i just say Most mario characters though
MK8-Line-Toad-Heart.gif

(also dry bones oh my god oh my god)
mario designs excel at the more goofy kinda cuteness and im HERE for it BABEY

"When the track was rejected, the words that Kondo-san had said really stuck with me. Those words were "Yokota-san, if somewhere in your mind you have an image that Mario is cute, please get rid of it." - Mahito Yokota, Iwata Asks

"When I worked on composing music for Mario, I never had the image of Mario being cute. I had always worked on composing music based on what I thought was cool at that moment in time. For the Mario games on the SNES and the Nintendo 64, I composed the music thinking about what kind of music was popular, and what was going on in the world at the time. I composed music that I thought sounded cool at the time, and I made it fit the visuals of Mario games. Thinking back to the way I composed the music back then, I think saying that "Mario's music should sound cool" is the most apposite way to describe what these pieces are aiming for. - Koji Kondo Iwata Asks
tell that to some of the deviant art artists. there's no shortage of cute Mario fanart there

maria_antonieta_the_music_box_by_creepygameartistxd_db7rrsv-fullview.jpg

These are the cutest characters in Mario Kart Tour (in my opinion):

nrpwytE.png

Other cute characters include:
Koopa Troopa
Shy Guy
Lakitu
King Boo (regular, not Luigi's Mansion King Boo)
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Larry
Lemmy
Cat Peach (MK8)
Female Villager (MK8)
Isabelle (MK8)
Monty Mole

bdb9f5568f704c115a76afab13f42f14.jpg

With all due respect for the artist, who I am currently trying and failing to find

These are the cutest characters in Mario Kart Tour (in my opinion):

nrpwytE.png

Other cute characters include:
Koopa Troopa
Shy Guy
Lakitu
King Boo (regular, not Luigi's Mansion King Boo)
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Larry
Lemmy
Cat Peach (MK8)
Female Villager (MK8)
Isabelle (MK8)
Monty Mole
Cute, my personal list is the same but with every type of yoshi but without pink gold peach, valentines day peach, and Dixie.

Back