Favourite mario tuber and why

Favourite type

• Total voters
I still watch prosafia so this is awkward and i dont hate his videos

Does anyone know a art tuber for the mario series I dont and I just read the bourgyman and i love the way he draws Rosalina,but seriously,any art tubers i saw people vote in the poll?

I hate Prosafia's content with a passion. I'd only ever click one of his videos to click Dislike immediately after.
That is a bit rude you can just avoid his content rather than demolish that dislike button

I think it's more rude that Prosafia has reckless disregard for spoiler material and puts them on thumbnails just for clickbait reasons.

I can understand it in that perspective,but still that is quite rude and im not saying this because i watch him.Except wii like to play I regard all youtubers as meh or ill watch again.Also we dont understand everything that is going on,you have the people who like his content.And REMEMBER I SAID NO OFFENCE(not everyone is included in this just a reminder srry if i made the same mistake in my other thread with dark light).

My favourite smg4 episode is one of the ssenmodnars or randomness backwards with link vs waluigi in a ocarina contest.

clicking on the vid to give it a dislike still gives it interactions which makes it appear more on peoples feeds so... whoops

Is it possible to block a channel from appearing in your recommended?

Yes,first you find the channel then press the 3 buttons and choose dont reccomend to me again.Not sure if this applies to the pc.

clicking on the vid to give it a dislike still gives it interactions which makes it appear more on peoples feeds so... whoops
Wow i never knew that thx!

Or you could just download channel blocker. Has done wonders for me.

Stop having a irrational argument over a youtuber and agree to disagree.Everyone has a opinion,I personally love Greenio and nintoon who created that video super luma kart posted.

thankfully for me, I had only watched one of profasia's videos once and so it barely even appeared with the other videos in the home. I prefer it that way because I STILL didn't get origami king, and I don't want to be spoiled by one of his thumbnails.

I love prosafia,Swanky box,super glitchy mario and weegepie.I hate smg4,nathaniel.After slkart,i watched shiromi and she is interesting but i wish she used Daisy,not rosalina but rosalina does look abit like samus.

Back