Favourite mario tuber and why

Favourite type

• Total voters

Sunshine girl

To bothered to try not to care...
Pronouns
She/her
This can be anyone.Also state what they do(example):Mario 4 goomba(not real) does art and.......
Is this not related to the mario series let me know.

TerminalMontage (animation), Nathaniel Bandy (other and gameplay) and Desbug (gameplay)

I know Nathaniel and desbug.I just watch smg4 somedays like monthly but my favourite is wii like to play before they split.

SuperMarioGlitchy4.

He's one of the only machinima people still going to this day, and he's as funny as ever.

True but most comments in the wotfi 2020 was Meggy I like Peach and Toad the best.

Wait,does anyone know any other mario tuber who does art and music(comic animation is animation and music is other and dances is other)?I know Vapidbobcat can do Mario music but he is more of general music tuber.Meme tubers who strictly do only memes (no content just meme compilations)are other.Smg4 has a little bit of plot and animates Meta runner so he is considered an animator for the poll and thread

Desbug (Gameplay), Nathaniel Bandy (Gameplay and other) and Odyssey Central (Discussion and tips).

SuperMarioGlitchy4.

He's one of the only machinima people still going to this day, and he's as funny as ever.
(let's be honest, haven't we all see this coming?)
I mean my favorite is now dgr
Ig smg4 is also pretty neat so there's also that

Btw why is there a fashion option here??!

(let's be honest, haven't we all see this coming?)
I mean my favorite is now dgr
Ig smg4 is also pretty neat so there's also that

Btw why is there a fashion option here??!
I couldn't think of anything else but I suppose there could be one and who is dgr

Does anyone,no offence, like prosafia and not watch smg4?

I forgot i also like shiromi who is an other and he she does stuff like easter eggs and references in nintendo games

I see the pow block look he has.My favourite logo now is mario item themed things and I watched a cringey bowser in 3d world video it is just awful.Here it is
I love Luigi in the intro:luigi::bowser::toad:

One of my favorite Mariotubers is a small channel called Greenio

He's a SM64 animator like SMG4 but funnier imo.

Also he did a bunch of Wario Apparition videos that are amazing.

ig if we're talking about youtubers who talk about mario, i like youtubers like fawful's minion, peanut butter gamer and quite a few of the minus world members. theres also some animators, like terminalmontage

i guess i watch smg4, but i usually always avoid prosafia because i dont want his content to show up in my recommended because spoilers and crap

I don't really watch anyone who's dedicated to, or even primarily uploads videos about Mario games, looking through my subscriptions, SiIvaGunner is the closest, as there's usually at least one rip of Mario game per day. Besides that, I usually associate other people on the platform I watch with other games or topics.

ig if we're talking about youtubers who talk about mario, i like youtubers like fawful's minion, peanut butter gamer and quite a few of the minus world members. theres also some animators, like terminalmontage

i guess i watch smg4, but i usually always avoid prosafia because i dont want his content to show up in my recommended because spoilers and crap
oh yeah, also forgot to include pbg

I don't really watch Mario-specific channels, but I follow a few general gaming channels that cover a lot of Mario content. Namely The Gaming Historian, ExoParadigmGamer, and GameXplain.

I hate Prosafia's content with a passion, especially the "Evolution of X boss" videos that are really more like "Evolution of tearing up and cheesing X boss in every game" and only serve to expose you to their cruel spoiler-filled thumbnails. I'd only ever click one of his videos to click Dislike immediately after--people who can't buy and beat a game within the first week of launch deserve better.

However I don't really watch SMG4 at all so

Profasasaasafisa is that clickbait channel that gleefully puts spoilers in its thumbnails so I have little fondness for that channel though it did supply some cutscene but that's not unique to it nor does it make up for its cynicism.

I watch Nathaniel Bandy, Gamexplain, Prosafia, Nintendo Unity, Alpharad and King Of Skill.

Back