Smash Fighters [Cancelled]

THE END

I am infinite, I am nothing
Here, you can pre-register for Smash Fighters RPG, the most epic quest in Mario Boards and a new way to play! I'll soon post a list of all the characters and you can choose one that isn't chosen.

Last edited:
Can I claim Luigi

Can I claim Morshu

Kind of. It is a mix between a roleplay game with an RPG, something like D&D, but with some twists. First, you can only claim 1 character, and the when the thread comes out, it will have a written story and everything, we just do the battles and move through the map. (Yeah, there will be a map that we can move through.) I'll just need time. Hopefully it will be out December 2020 January-2021. Fun fact time! It was going to be originally a Smash type RPG with Mario characters.

Okay, so pre-registration is out! You have until December 17 to pre-register for the game! It will have two modes: Battle and Adventure modes, each with a separate thread and different gameplay. Here is the pre-registration board with all of the users who have pre-registered for the game:
Blitz the Hero
Dr. Peter Venkman
Bob Craples
Andrew3
Jim Hawkins
The Crowned Boo
House of the Living Trab (maybe)
Sp00k Dragon (maybe)
Mija (maybe)

Last edited:
Remember: If you do not register, which by the way you only have until December 17, you cannot play the game.

I already said I wanted to register as Morshu so add me to the list

Put me in as a maybe.

All of those who are maybes, you should tell me your decision before registration ends (Dec 17)

Back