How to join the discord server?

Chair

yo that's a sick chair tho
Pronouns
He/him
alright, I don't know if this question was asked before but I just don't know how to join the discord server. So I'm asking the nice bois to reply to this question.

I have actually got in the link, clicked on connect, got the invitation but then it asked me to log in again and it got me to the home page without the server

I didn't make new accounts, those are just multiple attempts to make the server appear in one of mines. when I try to "get in", it tells me to put the username, (A.K.A what people would call me) and it just asks me to sign in, so I do it, it leads me to the homepage without the server well... existing

Ok so here I just installed discord on my android and I need to somehow gain an invite link. if you somehow know how to get one, please tell me.

There's a page in the wiki, here. Click on the "Super Mario Wiki" link and it should send you to the invite.

Yes, I put the link in the above post. Just click "Super Mario Wiki" and it should send you to the Discord invite.

yes, when I accept, it goes back to asking me to log in, making me return to the homepage without adding the server, while I'm apparently somehow in it

I am not creating new accounts, its the same account trying to somehow connect to the server, but took multiple attempts, which is why there are many mak n' sauces

Back