Is there some games you hate that everyone else likes?

Brie Loader said:
Care to share?

I think we had this thread before... Anyway, just about all the sh*ttey RPGs that no one ever shuts up about.
Megaman crap, Final Fantasy XIVIXIVIXIVIVIVIXXIIIVIVVVIVIXIXIX or whatever number they're up to now, and Pokemon.

Hamtaro?

A lot of noobs seem to like him.

Oh oh, and those arcade fighting games. I could never remember all of those dumb combinations.

Yes. Lots, in fact. My number 1 least favorite game is a one many love.
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. Worst game ever. Ever. EVER.
I hate it more than anyone ever hated anything before.

I hate it.
Besides that though, there are many more to name. Mario's Game gallery, pretty much every Square game, yes, EVEN Mario RPG. (Don't kill me)

And that's about it. Not much there, then. :P

Does anyone here like Xzevious?

I like it, but there's no denying that the remaked version included on the "Namco Classics Collection Vol 1" arcade board completely destroy the original.

$†øøߥ said:
Prune Juice Lord said:
Yeah, that too. :-X
F-ck you. That's it, we aren't friends any--Nah, I'm not THAT interested in the Pokemon series.

Now, if you all of a sudden started hating grunge, THEN I'd scold you like mad.

Anyway, Kid Icarus, and to a MUCH greater extent, Crash Bandicoot. I swear to GOD, the motherf-cker who created Crash should just go burn in hell. And I'm fairly sure God (aka. Uniju) would agree with me.

I agree with you about Kid Icarus, but Crash was fun. The first one was pretty hard, but it was still fun as hell.

Now the first Rayman game, that was just plain evil. Evil with a side of death.

$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
I agree with you about Kid Icarus, but Crash was fun. The first one was pretty hard, but it was still fun as hell.
I still hate Crash. And it's not a matter of difficulty, it's a matter of quality, which it lacked greatly.

I thought the first two were pretty good. After that they started to suck.

$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
I thought the first two were pretty good. After that they started to suck.
Eh, I guess I can get behind that; The first two were probably the best in the series. That said, I still don't like them.

Back