Is there some games you hate that everyone else likes?

Aaah, Zoo Tycoon?

-mainly the sports games, they're pretty monotome and boring
-most RPGs, I don't like final fantasy nor similar games
-MMORPGs for a guy like me that only cares about monsters, is easier search on a web page than spend an entire year leveling up

Magnet Man said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
Now the first Rayman game, that was just plain evil. Evil with a side of death.

I could never beat the music stage.
I used cheats to get everything. Trust me, it gets way worse than Bongo Hills. In the last level you have to race yourself.

Halo. Ugh, what the bleep does everyone see in this game?
I'm sticking with Half-Life and GoldenEye.

¥ø$‡@®!ø said:
ugozima said:
Halo. Ugh, what the bleep does everyone see in this game?
Its multiplayer is as customizable as hell......

.....wait, is Hell customizable?
I think one's personal Hell.

BACK ON TOPIC.

... I don't like new Sonic games (Fanboys/girls...) although many hate them, so I'll be allied with the old school Sonic fans.

I don´t really hate any game in particular, there are just games, or game genres that I just have no interest in.

The closest to "hating" a game comes with the anti-hype IMO. To put it short, an anti-hype reaction occurs when you are spammed constantly about how great a game is, not the good way but by millions of rabbid fans that will push you to play the goddam game "0r els3 u suck". It´s even more annoying when people praise said game at the expense of bashing previous installements of the same series, which share the praised parts of the "good game", yet said positive parts seem to be ignored in previous games.

One example of this anti-hype reaction that happened to me is Mario Kart Wii: people bashed Double Dash A LOT, and praised MKDS and MK Wii at the expense of bashing Double Dash, which I can´t understand considering DS and Wii carried on with Double Dash´s changes; the same changes that made DD suck, now don´t matter to anyone, or, in contrast, make DS and Wii the peak of awesome: changes such as the new points system in GP mode, new battle modes, more items and characters, the flying blue shell etc... all introduced in DD, which made it suck, and carried on to DS and Wii which are "teh b3st mario kart gaemzes".

I was in a "screw you all", I just couldn´t enjoy the game even if I liked it, just because every time I played it, it felt like I was neglecting DD by playing the new one.

The solution? Ignoring the goddamn internet for a few minutes and actually play the game without any fan-wars on mind. Result? I love MK Wii.

Looks simple to do, but it´s harder to do than it sounds being the internet nerds most of us are.

Easmo said:
One example of this anti-hype reaction that happened to me is Mario Kart Wii: people bashed Double Dash A LOT, and praised MKDS and MK Wii at the expense of bashing Double Dash, which I can´t understand considering DS and Wii carried on with Double Dash´s changes; the same changes that made DD suck, now don´t matter to anyone, or, in contrast, make DS and Wii the peak of awesome: changes such as the new points system in GP mode, new battle modes, more items and characters, the flying blue shell etc... all introduced in DD, which made it suck, and carried on to DS and Wii which are "teh b3st mario kart gaemzes".
What's this about DS and Wii being better than DD? DS was a blue shell fest and Wii had terrible controls and battles. DD was the best MK out there.

So do I, I just think that 64 is a little bit more fun to play. I also like the original Mario Kart for the Super Nintendo. I haven't played that one in ages, though.

$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
Easmo said:
What's this about DS and Wii being better than DD? DS was a blue shell fest and Wii had terrible controls and battles. DD was the best MK out there.

I also like Double Dash the most, but just look around the internet and you´ll realize that Double Dash is the least loved by most people.

Honestly, I don't like the looks of Mario & Luigi RPG 3 (I refuse to use it's retarded US name) at all.

Well, Mario Kart 64 was just degrading to look at, and simply a little less fun than the others IMO.

I liked Super Mario RPG, but I don't think it's the best Mario RPG game (tie between the first 2 PMs for me)

Back