What Browser do you generally use

Firefox and Google Chrome are the two main ones.

comodo dragon. this is a callout post cause im pretty sure it stinks! i havent updated it in a while and i dont even remember why anymore but an update back in like september 2018 introduced the worst feature ever. which is it occacionally freezing for no reason. it Will happen several times a day guarantee. im pretty sure its responsible for a few of my bsods ive had too
anyway i plan to switch to vivaldi when i finally get my ass up and do it

I used to use Internet Explorer until Youtube stopped supporting it. Then, I moved all of my operations to Chrome. When I'm on my IPAD, however, I always use Safari.

I use Chrome from Fire Emblem Awakening
we actually modded his name to be "Google" in Smash

On desktop I use Chrome Firefox (you tell me what's the difference) but on mobile I use Yandex.

Chrome Browser screenshot.png

I use Chrome, it is better than any other browser I use. I was looking up info for the Blood on The Ice quest during the time, I just need to research stuff for The Elder Scrolls: V: Skyrim at times.

I use Chrome by default, but sometimes FireFox if there's something Chrome just can't do.

I use Chrome mostly, that's convy. Plus I downloaded VeePN recently to protect my data from online snoopers and get access to the blocked content. Useful tool these days. Unfortunately, Internet security is a serious issue.

Last edited:
Back