Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 and 2

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
ESwFgv1XkAA-m96

In what is most likely breaking a NDA, The Death Set has revealed the existence of a new Tony Hawk game coming this year, I don't know if Activision still holds the license but I kinda hope they don't because their greed and arrogance caused the last few games to suck

Didn't some skateboarder mention that Activision was working on a new Tony Hawk game last year or something?

God, though, I loved those games as a kid, but the recent games makes me pessimistic about a new one's chances of being good.

Needs to include a mode where you play as Tony and have to deal with your existential crisis

Let's be fair to younger generations. That question will be more recurrent as time goes by.

Tony Hawk's a pro skateboarder, a really famous one at that.

Who is Tony Hawk?

I see you have this tendency to ask forum goers questions like "Who is X" repeatedly.

Here's a tip, try searching the name with a search engine. Learn to use it and love it. Not only can it find answers for questions like that for you, but it would be prove to be a valuable asset when attaining knowledge or finding answers to your problems that you'll find. It really helps to be self-sufficient.

Only time you should ask if it relates to initials or acronyms as those tend to show up confusing search results.

Honestly all this talk just makes me realize I have no idea who any current skateboarders are.

Don't worry, I can't name a single famous sports player aside from like the super famous like Kobe Bryant or Shaq.

I knew he was coming to Australia in April(?) but I think he was meant to have a big announcement around the same time. So that could be this.

Honestly all this talk just makes me realize I have no idea who any current skateboarders are.
Jack Black and every teenager on TikTok

This is the most soul crushing question he'll ever be asked someday.
His Twitter is great. It's 90% people seeing his name on his license / passport / whatever and being like, "Oh your name is Tony Hawk. I wonder what he's up to now."

Game got announced
For those worried about the Switch not being listed, in these days, that usually stands for "The Switch's hardware is different so we have to get a different team to work on a port that comes out later, but we're not going to say that because we're annoying"
Also, Epic Game Store instead of Steam, of course

Ef0WVP6WAAUW1pJ

I really don't know why Activision has such a hard time saying "the game is coming to Switch but later on", isn't that better than people finding out via looking in the files?

I wouldn't be surprised if it's specifically to get people to double dip.

Like I'd imagine there'd be people who, if they knew that the game was coming to the Switch later, would wait to pick it up on that system, but if they don't know about the Switch version, they'll probably get it for their current system of choice at launch and then get it on the Switch later when that gets announced.

(Of course, there's nothing stopping someone from double-dipping on it even if they announce it beforehand, but you know)

Bunch of brands being a bunch of brands. And there's Tony Hawk!

Back