Why does nobody use the Wiki Chat anymore?

MightyMario

The Mightest Mario
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
It's just... dead.

I stated this in chat the other day but the phenomenon of people jumping into IRC for a couple minutes and not seeing anyone talking only to declare it dead is infinitely more amusing now that people come into Discord, with its revered features like infinite scrollback upon entry, and continue doing the same thing.

Forgive people for not immediately tripping over themselves to reply to conversation pieces such as

[01:46]FireyYoshiALRIGHTY NUTCASES I AM READY TO CHAT
[02:02]FireyYoshijabba the hutt is super sexy
[02:03]FireyYoshipeoplssjsj,sushimsunsijsun8usjijsuissijsimisjsuhiskoapannaujjsiis8ijmijik8ok8hbokohkhobyokkyokgigkoktoogogogktfkfghghghghggdededehjfnjfjfhtjrjrjrpancakes
[15:51]FireyYoshiMEOW IS FART
[16:54]FireyYoshipooop

If you're willing to come into chat with something people can meaningfully respond to, and you're a bit more patient, there's a chance someone will actually want to strike up a conversation.

Forgive people for not immediately tripping over themselves to reply to conversation pieces such as

If you're willing to come into chat with something people can meaningfully respond to, and you're a bit more patient, there's a chance someone will actually want to strike up a conversation.
oh damn

reading this post in Seteths voice make it 20 times better

I just joined the Wiki Chat and its active.

I am enjoying the chat on Discord.

Back