Why do you like Mario?

Its all because I began with mario games at my childhood, and obviously I liked the games so yeah:mario:

The games are fun.

Like that's it. I'm not gonna act like literally every Mario game is perfect or appeals to me in specific, but the main games themselves are generally fun and well-designed.

I think I like how open-ended the Marioverse is. Sure, there's tons of info about the characters and places on the wiki, but there are still so many questions that the games have never answered. For me, the fun in Mario isn't seeing where the story is going. The fun is filling in all the existing gaps in the story with my own theories and headcanons until the story becomes my own. I love it, and no other franchise has given me the same experience.

Oh yeah, and the games are fun too.

I literally grew up with Mario. My first console was a DS with New Super Mario Bros. when I was 7. Afterward I just fell in love in the series. I think I love Mario because he's been with me since I was a kid and the games are a ton of fun.

I like Mario because at the start, I'd used to play Mario Kart DS over and over again. It was great fun, but I couldn't finish it for 10 years. No, really. That what kept me coming back. Then, I started playing Super Mario 64, and fell in love with the franchise.

I grew up with Super Mario, I'm pretty sure it was the first gaming franchise I had ever played. As far as I can remember anyway away back in the early 90's on the SNES! The game that means the most to me is Super Mario All Stars I played that with my mum through the years, she introduced to the Mario world and from then in I've been in love with the world of Super Mario.

I actually have this tattoo in relation to the games!

66EF089A-0049-41F4-B026-0597823B2EC8.jpeg

I like mario also because my mother introduced me to him too when i was 6 or so. This was my first ever video game i've seen and played and it was paper mario 64 followed by mario kart 64 and super mario 64. Now i'm 24 years old and i started to like other things better when i was about 18 or so but i still like mario though.

Back