what are your resolutions for 2020?

Have you followed your resolutions last year?

• Total voters

Connor McKoopa

Who da fook is dis guy?
Pronouns
He/him
  • I will try to spend atleast 2 hrs in Gym after Exams are over (March). My body building role model is Vin Diesel.

7ymGl1l.jpg
  • Will try to control anger
  • Play some games which aren't Nintendo (God of War, Watch Dogs etc.)

Don't remember last year's but ones I wrote for this year:

- finish Unreal Engine studies
- get my back foot on the skateboard
- be kind + generous
- get more money / less problems
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I kinda stopped making them since I can never live up to my own expectations, right now I'm just playing it by ear.

Is that like the thing where they remade Super Mario 64 with Odyssey's graphics but sadly got taken down by N for copyright?
I'm not sure exactly what you're talking about. But a lot of people have remade Mario stuff in Unreal. So it was either that or Unity. Or possibly a mod of Odyssey.

Is that like the thing where they remade Super Mario 64 with Odyssey's graphics but sadly got taken down by N for copyright?
Yeah. Unreal is one of the many engines you can work with that lets you develop games. Not sure how to exactly describe it, but you can make 3D games and 2D games, and the programming is using a flowchart system with wires and all. Unity is another common engine for video games and I think it's less user friendly? However, I think Super Mario Run was made with that engine.

Dunno if I can call it "Odyssey graphics" as iirc the lighting appears way different.

I'm not sure exactly what you're talking about. But a lot of people have remade Mario stuff in Unreal. So it was either that or Unity. Or possibly a mod of Odyssey.
Oh yeah if it looks and plays like Odyssey literally, it's most definitely an Odyssey mod.

To be more organized physically and mentally, to be more humbly self-confident, and to become a better participant/contributor of fandoms.

Last edited:
Work more with Grifkuba and the wikis. Help my mom with her realty business. Exercise more and treat myself better. Focus less on the internet. Get Power Master: A Strange Journey MV released and get commissions started. Buy a Nintendo Switch. Move into a place of my own.

3DS's are also discontinued and because of that have not really lowered in price. Some editions are even as much as a Switch xD

Back