Princess Shroob
Elder Princess Shroob
Fawful and Dark Star
Antasma
Kamek(SMW2:YI)
King Boo(LM1)
And...
Shadow Mario(SMS)?

Dimentio > Shadow Queen > Sir Grodus > Cackletta > PM64 Bowser (haven't finished that game yet) > Fawful > Dark Star > Tatanga > Wario > Shadow Mario > Count Bleck
I wish I could rank the others but I sadly can't since that's as much as I've played.

This is a very descriptive topic title that tells people what to expect when they go into it.

Reactions: zel
Don't you get it? Mario is the most evil one, because he's in the title.

Well thats what the internet says anyway.

looking at the thread title i was hoping the post itself was just Mario too. so i could just respond "yea same"
anyway does this thread imply that someone may think that a mean frog guy who took over a random dream kingdom and got defeated by eating veggies is somehow more evil than the likes of dimentio

I believe Dimentio is the most evil.

Dimentio has no allies but himself. Every other villain in the series has had minions who support them, SOMEONE who believes their goals are worth working toward, but Dimentio has no minions, he just poses as one. None of his allegiance is sincere, he cares for himself and himself alone. Everything he does involves stringing others along who are unaware of his true intentions, he often seems to be pals with the other minions of Bleck but it's all a facade. He doesn't bat an eye as he casually discards anyone he has no use for anymore.

The Shadow Queen is the closest to him in terms of evil, and she is more powerful in her base form, but she is non-hostile at least toward Beldam. That's what gives Dimentio the edge imo, he lacks true concern for anyone other than himself, has no loyal minions other than those he forcibly brainwashes, and will totally rewrite existence to put himself on top, anyone else (including the rest of Bleck's team) be damned. And that's why I love him so much.

The Dark Star is another runner-up. However I feel it's more comparable to the Chaos Heart as an evil artifact, and only gains speech after it copies Bowser's DNA. I would absolutely love to see a battle between Dark Bowser & Dark Fawful Bug, and Super Dimentio.

lucien the evil tennis racket is the most evil mario character for me

I believe Dimentio is the most evil.

Dimentio has no allies but himself. Every other villain in the series has had minions who support them, SOMEONE who believes their goals are worth working toward, but Dimentio has no minions, he just poses as one. None of his allegiance is sincere, he cares for himself and himself alone. Everything he does involves stringing others along who are unaware of his true intentions, he often seems to be pals with the other minions of Bleck but it's all a facade. He doesn't bat an eye as he casually discards anyone he has no use for anymore.
That's pretty much why I put Dimentio first.

He has absolutely no care for anyone else, tries to seem like an ally only to betray EVERYONE to obliterate the multiverse and remake it in his image.

The Shadow Queen is the closest to him in terms of evil, and she is more powerful in her base form, but she is non-hostile at least toward Beldam. That's what gives Dimentio the edge imo, he lacks true concern for anyone other than himself, has no loyal minions other than those he forcibly brainwashes, and will totally rewrite existence to put himself on top, anyone else (including the rest of Bleck's team) be damned. And that's why I love him so much.

Yes, that's why I put the Shadow Queen second, she is very similar to Dimentio:
  • Both serve as the true main antagonist of their respective games.
  • Neither are initially presented as the main antagonist.
  • Both serve as the final boss of their respective games.
  • Both forcefully fuse with one of Mario's allies just before the final boss fight, whom is then released unharmed afterwards.
  • Both become invulnerable, then are made vulnerable by the objects Mario collected as well as the emotions of his allies.
  • Both offer to co-operate with the player, which if accepted results in a game over.
  • Both wish to destroy the world and remake it in their image.
  • Both of their visual designs involve the colour purple.
  • The Shadow Queen is at least one thousand years old; there is a theory Dimentio wrote the Dark Prognosticus which would make him at least one and a half thousand years old. Even if that is not true, it is entirely possible Dimentio is still very old, though his origins are largely mysterious.
  • Both seem to explode after being defeated and are never seen again #DimentioForSmash
  • Both are incredibly powerful beings, especially when Dimentio absorbs the power of the Chaos Heart.
  • Both show a strong hostility and lack of care for everyone else, with the exception of Beldam for the Shadow Queen.
But she is not as ruthless as Dimentio, so I put her second.
I've always seen the Dark Star as a somewhat dissappointing villain, since it doesn't really have much of a personality and as you say it only speaks after becoming Dark Bowser.

I would absolutely love to see a battle between Dark Bowser & Dark Fawful Bug, and Super Dimentio.
If Nintendo did that I would yeet my 3DS in a lake because nothing would be worth playing anymore.

(I'm not serious)

Back