Mario Boards OC ebook guide

Who'a cover should we use?

• White Lightning

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Jazzi

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
gimp can resize things heck it's better for image editing than paint.net is, you can apply all sorts of wacky filters and whatever

i still don't understand why your face has to be the center of attention

Since I am the creator of the cover.

that's...not a good reason at all? that's steve putting pictures of himself everywhere for mariowiki simply because he created it. can we not have creator bias when dealing with these sort of topics?

I have an alternative solution. We put mine in the index part.

If I may contribute a design, I came up with something I feel spices up the design a bit.

I used a different artwork for my own image here, since I felt 2D art fits in better with the other entries. For that drawing, credit goes to the artist Carossmo. The 3D image can still be used in the book itself.

I also rebuilt Firey Yoshi's image with HD textures from the TTYD texture pack.

Cover.png

I love that! Bruh, what are we gonna do with three covers, haha~

I have an idea. @Meowkie can put them in the index. I honestly don't care who's cover makes it. But as long as it is in the book.

ray trace is the most important protector of course :)

My name is written out by BabyLuigiOnFire, with no spaces.

There's a lot of formatting that needs to be done but I think you should add a title and then the author of the OCs before their description. Images also need formatting.

You also forgot the images I added to my character's bios to describe them. I'm not talking about the character images.

Back