Mario Boards OC ebook guide

Who'a cover should we use?

• White Lightning

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Jazzi

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
Thanks for the friendly criticism, a lot of the reasons it is that way due to my lack of experience and the program I used has ads up the ass
If you wish, I can direct you to the site I used and modify it yourself, but I dunno, I don't want to put you to works due to my mistakes

I promised that I would get to revising the book once the weather got hotter and that's what I will do, it will take awhile though, the program I use is finicky and I am not a expert at making books.

Feel free to comment what you wished changed if you have not already

I'm willing to fix my section, as I seen no improvements other than grammar checks. But since I use adblock, it will be easier for me.

@Min-Min, I will have to edit my characters at times.

huh why did I never post here
anyway:
350px-OZPEby7.jpg
(I'll draw a better picture one day. This is the best one I've got) So, Toadgamer! The one toad in the Mushroom Kingdom who locks himself up in his toadhouse and plays games all the time! He likes many different video games and was kinda obsessed with Mario as a kid. So much in fact that he made his own Mario hat. Nowadays he's kind of a shitposter and a weeb, and he's planning to make a gaming channel (don't worry it's happening eventually). He gets out more and chats on some social media like Twitter, Marioboards and Discord. He doesn't adventure much like the other toads, but he goes outside sometimes to have fun (except right now in the middle of the pandemic). He still has a long way to go, like finding an actual catchphrase (bup is not a catchphrase) and becoming a youtuber. For now he just waits for Mario to drop by his house so that he can give him items or make him play a minigame.

I could add it in.

Back