Professor Layton thread

vizIIsto

Monty Mole
Hershel Layton in my eyes is the most awesome video game character ever for being such a wonderful chap. The puzzle aspect of his games is something I'd expect and hope for if Nintendo is ever going to give Waluigi his own game to see it being brought into the Mario universe there. A Waluigi detective game would be just fitting for the smirky character Waluigi is.

Anyways, Professor Layton deserves more love and praise than he already has got. He's so awesome, just like Cool Hand Luke.

I've never played Professor Layton, but a Waluigi detective game sounds interesting. He's not exactly presented as a cunning character, so it would be funny to have a game that revolved around him being completely inept yet somehow solving the case through pure luck and absurdity.

I have taken to Professor Layton's unique style of storybook-puzzle game, mainly because of its cozy British setting and the artstyle and music to go with it. The wild and outlandish story that borders on science fiction makes this series great too. Since I am a perfectionist, I will always restart a puzzle whenever I failed, since the game tracks your score (and unlockables are based on how much you have).

Thank you for reading.

Back