What are your go to songs to vibe to?

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Everyone has a favorite song, some you go to beacuae you know it's going to make you feel good.

So, what do you go to just to vibe?

Outkast, despite having serious messages, have such good beats that I always jam out

Phil Collins, I listen to In The Air Tonight when I feel angry and You'll Be In My Heart when I feel remoseful

Daft Punk is easy to get into, super good

Weird Al Yankovic is such a fun guy, I love smiling when listening to him

A lot of 70's early 80's soul, funk and disco, such as Earth Wind and Fire, I don't care what people say, these are jams

MJ, the absolute king

Video game wise, besides Nintendo, I tend to listen to music from the Project X Zone series, Ace Attorney, Sonic and anything from Wayforward and Touhou

When I don't really want to focus on the music and just have it in the bg, I alternate between Nintendo Radio, Chiptune Radio, Anime Radio, Celtic Fantasy Music, and Synthwave Retrowave Retro Electro Livestream.

Hate You-2NE1
Dreams of an Absolution-Bentley Jones
Smoke Clears-Andy Grammer
Back to You-Selena Gomez
On and On-Cartoon (feat. Daniel Levi)
Let It Go (has to be the credit version)
Never Been Hurt-Demi Lovato
Tell Your World
Yellow
Weekender Girl-Hatsune Miku
La Da Dee-Cody Simpson
Cake-Melanie Martinez
Save ME-BTS
Remind Me to Forget-Kygo, Miguel
One Foot-WALK THE MOON
There's Nothing Holding Me Back
Treat You Better
If I Can't Have You-Shawn Mendes

No order and There's Nothing Holding Me Back is like my fangirl anthem :3

Doctor Who music jams just sayin'. Also I like pretty much all soundtrack music or classical music (they're my go-to genres) along with classic rock, eighties rock, nineties rock, jazz, the works. One thing I don't like is the complete overuse of...what's the word? The kinda synth stuff that literally every band uses nowadays?

But enough on the music I don't vibe to. I vibe to pretty much all music except most modern songs (a lot of modern songs have great beat though, I will say).

One thing I don't like is the complete overuse of...what's the word? The kinda synth stuff that literally every band uses nowadays?

But enough on the music I don't vibe to. I vibe to pretty much all music except most modern songs (a lot of modern songs have great beat though, I will say).
Autotune?

There's plenty of great modern songs, it's as good as any decade of music that predates it (and past decades always had people complaining about the new music)

Autotune?

There's plenty of great modern songs, it's as good as any decade of music that predates it (and past decades always had people complaining about the new music)

Yeah, they're mostly pretty good, it's just I get annoyed because the radio never plays a variety of them, it's always the same five or ten songs reshuffled throughout the day.

Back