Recent Forum Changes

$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
¥ø$‡@®!ø said:
Ghost Jam said:
...this isn't a free license to be a douchebag with the swear words.
Shouldn't the bolded word be auto-censored?
Why? Douchebag is no worse than hell or ass or damn.
Pretty much this.

Besides, it's always awesome when Ghost Jam says something like that.

The block/censor function will only block/censor words we have on the block/censor list. Douchebag isn't on either list.

Ghost Jam said:
The block/censor function will only block/censor words we have on the block/censor list. Douchebag isn't on either list.
To clarify upon this, we have only three words in the autocensor: Sh**, F***, and Bast***.

$†øøߥ said:
Ghost Jam said:
To clarify upon this, we have only three words in the autocensor: Sh**, F***, and Bast***.
Not the c-bomb?

$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
$†øøߥ said:
Ghost Jam said:
Not the c-bomb?
Actually, just after I posted that, I realized we were missing that word. Cu** is now in the auto-censor list.

$†øøߥ said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
$†øøߥ said:
Ghost Jam said:
Not the c-bomb?
Actually, just after I posted that, I realized we were missing that word. Cu** is now in the auto-censor list.
I thought he was referring to the other one...

Lario said:
$†øøߥ said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
$†øøߥ said:
Ghost Jam said:
Not the c-bomb?
What are you talking about? Cha**N*nj* isn't a swear...is it?

Neurario said:
Lario said:
$†øøߥ said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
$†øøߥ said:
Ghost Jam said:
Not the c-bomb?
NO. It's c-o-*shot*

...If you're being serious about a word that we missed, just say it.

Never mind, I know what it is.

Lario said:
Neurario said:
Lario said:
$†øøߥ said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
$†øøߥ said:
Ghost Jam said:
Not the c-bomb?
NO. It's c-o-*shot*
And here I was thinking "crap shouldn't be censored..."

On that note, there's a similar word that should be added to the censors too. One of Plumber's chatroom posts had Guiliant saying it a lot, until I warned Plum himself about it.

Neurario said:
Lario said:
Neurario said:
Lario said:
$†øøߥ said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
$†øøߥ said:
Ghost Jam said:
Not the c-bomb?
NO. It's c-o-*shot*
And here I was thinking "crap shouldn't be censored..."

On that note, there's a similar word that should be added to the censors too. One of Plumber's chatroom posts had Guiliant saying it a lot, until I warned Plum himself about it.
Couldja PM it to me? I think I know what word it is, but just to make sure.

Neurario said:
Lario said:
$†øøߥ said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
$†øøߥ said:
Ghost Jam said:
Not the c-bomb?

I'm that awesome.

Spirit in the Sky said:
$†øøߥ said:
Members now have the option to turn off the censor.

Oh good this fourm is censored.

(I'm only 11.)
You're 11? Then by now you should already be exposed to every curse available every day at school.

$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
Spirit in the Sky said:
$†øøߥ said:
Members now have the option to turn off the censor.

Oh good this fourm is censored.

(I'm only 11.)
You're 11? Then by now you should already be exposed to every curse available every day at school.

I homeschool.

Back