• Super Smash Bros. Melee

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
Metal Man said:
My favorite is Brawl. The character selection is great, except for Toon Link. We don't need two Links. The soundtrack is pretty damn good too, especially the F-Zero music. It also has the most replayablility, imo.
Melee also has two links.

That wasn't needed either IMO.
Dr. Mario was also unnecessary. That could have been an alternate outfit or something.

Metal Man said:
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
Metal Man said:
My favorite is Brawl. The character selection is great, except for Toon Link. We don't need two Links. The soundtrack is pretty damn good too, especially the F-Zero music. It also has the most replayablility, imo.
Melee also has two links.

That wasn't needed either IMO.
Dr. Mario was also unnecessary. That could have been an alternate outfit or something.

Indeed. Costume-ish alt. outfs. are pretty cool (like Wario in SSBB).

I deleted it because it was leading to an argument that I didn't want to happen.

Brie Loader said:
Uh, so?
I never said WHY you deleted it. :|
Alright, cut the bullshit out. You're just begging for him to flame you.

ShyGuy did the right thing; you've "won" your little argument, so shut it. Post again about this damn thing and I will warn you. I'm trigger-happy.

Black Mage said:
Brie Loader said:
Uh, so?
Alright, cut the *bleep* out. You're just begging for him to flame you.

ShyGuy did the right thing; you've "won" your little argument, so shut it. Post again about this damn thing and I will warn you. I'm trigger-happy.
'k. Also didn't those last 5+ posts violate that recent "stay on topic" rule?

On Topic Part of This Post:
Brawl is obviously going to get the most votes since it has better features than melee and SSB64 combined.

≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
Black Mage said:
Brie Loader said:
Uh, so?

We're going to be pretty lenient regarding that. We're not going to go around banning everybody for being slightly off-topic.

Black Mage said:
≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
Black Mage said:
Brie Loader said:
Uh, so?

We're going to be pretty lenient regarding that. We're not going to go around banning everybody for being slightly off-topic.
I know, I'm just asking.

Back