Favourite sport?

What's your favourite sport?

• Total voters

The Crowned Boo

So Spooky!
Play any particular sport?

What is your favourite?

(If you only watch sports on TV then that's ok)

Koops

Koops, King of Cowards.
Tennis is that one sport where I never get bored.

I love it. If there is any sport I'd want to specialize in it's that one. It's probably the one I'm best at.

Flora Bismarck

Going to be semi active for a while.
Baseball, I just love seeing the game. Me going to a Atlanta Braves baseball game back in 2011 is what got me interested in the sport.

Kersti

YoshiFlutterJump
Awards Committee
Of the ones listed, baseball because it's the only one I'm actually decent at. I do prefer less energy-intensive sports though, such as table tennis (golf might qualify too, except I've never played golf).

UwU Master

We will cwush tis webelwion owo!
paintball if i'm playing it
probably wrestling/fighting if i'm watching altho i've never really gotten into it

Duskull

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
To play, probably something like tennis or badminton. Although, swimming is also a good pastime. As for watching, I love watching motorsport, mainly Formula 1, and diving.

Bowser II

Just like the first one, except better.
I prefer the more artistic sports like ice dancing and gymnastics. But out of the choices in the poll, tennis is my favorite because it reminds me of my days as a Wii Sports tennis pro 😎

I was actually really bad

Sneaker

HELLO!! Are you finding everything ok?
I guess currently my favorite is Mario Tennis, and arguably Fortune Street (if Chess is a sport why not Capitalism too).

Also irl my true favorite is Badminton, but I selected Hockey for it's a close second. They're two sports I'm assured to not recieve physical harm. Though now I'm realizing Golfs harmless too, I would have selected it if it were Mini Golf!

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
My favourite sport to play is definitely field archery (There's something really fun about shooting the 3D animal targets), though to watch I quite like gymnastics and diving when they're on.