Name a Character with one or two Main Colours

winstein

Justice is not limited, it is a universal quality
Awards Committee
MarioWiki
winstein
Guidelines:
1) Use more general colour names. This is to make it easier for the next person to name a character since obscure colours are more specific and thus more difficult to guess. If you insist on using it, make sure you know at least one character with it, or you risk blocking the thread.
2) Even if a character fit in one colour, characters with more than one main colour is acceptable as long as that colour is the main colour. (Ex: Red can be used for Mario because that's his main colour)
3) If suggesting 2 colours, make sure you know at least one character with that combination, in case somebody wants to know.
4) If a combination is too tough and the last post is there for a while (like perhaps 3 days) then you can go ahead and move on with a different suggestion.
5) Added (16/10/19): It's recommended that a character's default colour(s) is used when making a guess. This is especially important to consider for the one suggesting the colour combination. For example, on the suggestion of "Green", Yoshi is OK but green Kirby is not.

For example, say I suggest Orange. I would be able to use like for example, Garfield. If I suggest like say, Red + Purple, then Shantae would fit this one.

Let's start with something simple: Pink + Yellow.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
My first thought is Eggplant Man (Wrecking Crew), but I like the choice of Rarity better.

Yellow + Blue

One of Luigi's smash alts.
I've had Minions in mind when I made this suggestion. I guess it's too difficult to guess?

Minions_characters.png

Just as another guideline, I discourage recolours of characters because this is not the colours they are first identified with, and encourage using their default colour.

Pink + Pink

Pink/Pink would be Kirby.

Next: Black

my first thought was stella from angry birds but theres not actually any purple on her so that wouldnt work
the only other thing i could think of were these things from rayman legends, those creatures you can collect https://raymanpc.com/wiki/en/Creature
PSN_They%27resocute.png

if its not clear i. Really couldnt think of anything but this should be at least passable
anyway ..... green give me something with green

Back