About Last Nights Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost Jam

A call to action? A call to arms!
Retired Wiki Staff
We had a small hacking issue, punch was served, check with Rudniki.

As a precaution, all users may wish to consider changing their passwords (especially if any of you share your account password with other internet things, such a your e-mail accounts).

To the best of our knowledge, no passwords were taken from any accounts, this is simply a safety measure you may wish to consider.

Again, no passwords or other personal information was stolen. This is manly a heads up for anyone feeling paranoid.

Thanks.

PS: Questions or comments may be posted below (or in the topic, if you are reading this from your e-mail).

Thanks for the advice.:) I changed my password.

Umm... How does changing the password help? And should I stay logged out? And what else should I do? I need as much protecton as possible cuz I don't want hackers knowing my password and stealing everything I ever did and made and replacing those things with hazordus virusses that would force us to buy a new computer we can't afford. And my parents? Their computers are linked to mine and contain incredibly important things that they make money off. If they steal them, my perants will make no money and we'll get kicked out of the appartment!

Crap... It's all my fault. :'(

DoctorWho_1995 said:
Umm... How does changing the password help? And should I stay logged out? And what else should I do? I need as much protecton as possible cuz I don't want hackers knowing my password and stealing everything I ever did and made and replacing those things with hazordus virusses that would force us to buy a new computer we can't afford. And my parents? Their computers are linked to mine and contain incredibly important things that they make money off. If they steal them, my perants will make no money and we'll get kicked out of the appartment!

Dude, you're over reacating, no offense.
Just get a grip on yourself. It's not going to escolate that far.

Nerdy Guy said:
DoctorWho_1995 said:

Dude, you're over reacating, no offense.
Just get a grip on yourself. It's not going to escolate that far.
Dude, learn to spell.

Glum Reaper said:
Damn... If I hadn't spent so much time running IP checks, we might've been able to avoid this...
I would have done the same thing. It's no one's fault.

It was mostly a circumstance of Steve being out - I think the troll planned this around Steve's presence. Since we are lucky enough to have a backup reverter, I wouldn't worry too much anymore

Kaiser Samuel Augustus Ward IV said:
Snowstalker said:
Good. I thought that I was actually banned.
So did I. I got really pissed off when I saw that error message.
In addition to my error message saying I was banned, it said "He's gay". I think Maria must of wrote that down as the ban reason.

Funny, I got banned for vulgarity :/

I got banned for being a perverted c**k-sucker. :/

Xpike said:
I got banned for sockpuppeting.
I guess she ran out of ideas, or maybe she just did not thinking anybody would notice. <j/k>

Nerdy Guy said:
Xpike said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Xpike said:
I guess she ran out of ideas, or maybe she just did not thinking anybody would notice. <j/k>
Maybe she did because she thinks Xluidi and Xpike are different accounts.
I think she just needed an excuse
He did the same to me, so yeah.
At least I got "Stooby" to admit he was Rudnicki so it didn't look like Stooby was destroying the forums (and screwing around with Userpedia).

1337Yoshi said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Xpike said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Xpike said:
Maybe she did because she thinks Xluidi and Xpike are different accounts.
I think she just needed an excuse
He did the same to me, so yeah.
At least I got "Stooby" to admit he was Rudnicki so it didn't look like Stooby was destroying the forums (and screwing around with Userpedia).

[13:59] * St00by is now known as RudnickiMarioMasterX07
[13:59] * RudnickiMarioMasterX07 was kicked by ChanServ:#mariowiki (You are banned)
[14:03] * RudnickiMarioMasterX07:#mariowiki (Mibbit@dm-21955.online.bg) has joined #mariowiki
[14:03] * RudnickiMarioMasterX07 was kicked by Ultima_Bahamut:#mariowiki (Ultima_Bahamut)
[14:04] * RudnickiMarioMasterX07 was kicked by Jorge:#mariowiki (Jorge)
[14:04] * RudnickiMarioMasterX07:#mariowiki (Mibbit@dm-21955.online.bg) has joined #mariowiki

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back