New forum check-in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a note regarding the "Updated Topics" page for anyone who regularly used that to catch up on topics they've posted in, like myself, this is pretty much the equivalent of it: https://www.marioboards.com/find-threads/contributed
It's in a drop down menu now, I was wondering if that's possible to make into a regular button at the top for logged in users. It's not a huge deal but I'm just so used to just clicking that link mindlessly and I have no doubt I'm not alone lol
edit: never mind I'm an idiot. I just was clicking the little arrow and assuming the whole button was a drop-down when in actuality clicking the words "Find threads" leads to that exact link.

Last edited:
I've just realized that our avatars look a little messed up, Porple. Please fix them!

I'll assume editing signatures isn't completely broken for everyone else but I can't add images to mine. They just disappear into the void after a split second. This also happens when trying the replace command. I imagine if I try and tamper with what I have right now I'll literally be unable to create a signature with images. Just to add this happens on both chrome and opera, also my phone too. the image in question seems to not matter as I've tried adding an image of the backloggery sig that exists already into the signature edit box and it also fails.

Last edited:
It's in the edit signature page, that signature is left over from the previous forum and I hadn't touched it besides removing an image, now I can't add any and trying to alter the ones in it gets them removed in the preview and in BB code.

It's pretty frustrating to say the least, there's no obvious indication of what the problem is, it's just broken. I'm not game enough to hit save when my Sig preview is empty in both BB code and not.

Thanks, it seems that swapping between BB code and not just erases any image changes is in your edit signature box irregardless, though as long as you don't click save it doesn't apply. Also the insert image option doesn't work, images only appear after adding them with tags myself, saving, then swapping back into the signature preview and refreshing the page.

The signature preview is a nice change but it's a shame it's frustrating to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back