New forum check-in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, Rose here

Here's a meme from last night if you missed it

36teg0.gif

i am the pyro guy and i am gaming

There's no longer a desktop view option on mobile, or at least it didn't work when I tried to force my browser to do it. Ah, well, I suppose that just means there's two new layouts to learn. It shall take some time, but it ought to be doable. I'm so glad to see this "Toggle BB Code" button in the posting box - WYSIWYG editors just aren't the same when you've been with the Boards so long.

In any case, I'm Hooded Pitohui, having made it intact and still here as always with more words than you want. While the appearance has changed, nothing else has, so I'll still be directing Strategy Wing, writing for The 'Shroom, serving in the other community positions I take up, and just generally making sure to stay around. I suppose I still have an Awards game to finish hosting... though hopefully that's not true for too much longer. It's time to free myself from Toad.

The old buddy/ignore system got transposed into zenforo very interestingly, now they're combined into Followers with nothing to distinguish them, which may be awkward in some cases

time for anarchy :yoshi:

Hi, I'm Toadettefan!

:toadette:: Hi!

The old buddy/ignore system got transposed into zenforo very interestingly, now they're combined into Followers with nothing to distinguish them, which may be awkward in some cases

time for anarchy :yoshi:
Hah! I wonder how many people following me actually had me on ignore? ?

I don't think anyone can recognize me.

I'm Nate, and Jesus Christ, at least give me an option to make the background grey.

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this - the original migration thread was locked - but it looks like the character limit for posts has been lowered to an undetermined amount (or at least, the system isn't telling me what the limit is), which effectively broke this thread that I maintain.

@porplemontage, do you by chance know what the new character limit is?

New character limit told me 10000, which means that Killing Games op's are also broken for me

I'm LeftyGreenMario. Infamous grifting sockpuppet of a particular user. The layout is way too white and there should be at least a darker nighttime mode if we're going to keep the main body mostly monochromatic.

Could we have the Mario-themed post ranks back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back