How would DIC handle other games?

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
So, let's say DIC made more cartoons out of more Mario games, after you are done screaming in horror, how would you picture them?
I think Mario RPG would be the most awkward, I can bet that they will try 3D animation for it, it will come before Mr. Martinet, so it might make it harder for him, a somewhat serious story and legal issues from Square preventing it from being released again, I must laugh at the most inappropriate voices and lines from characters like Geno

Wario and Waluigi would likely come from the same academy as the Mario Bros. (Brooklyn Plumbers Academy), and they would probably have met with a mishap that gave them their signature pointy ears look. They would probably be occasional adversaries to the Mario bros.

WarioSMBSS.jpg

Thank you for reading.

Screams in sheer horror at the thought of Koopa Jr.

I don't think Oogtar would make it past SMW... but then when the Sunshine adaptation rolls around we'd get a character that basically amounts to "Pianta Oogtar".

When I checked on the current state of DiC, I am surprised to learn that they are now defunct. Although their approach to the Mario series is quite offbeat and is not helped by a lack of quality control, I still find them enjoyable for how it approached the Mario universe.

Thank you for reading.

Did they make the Captain N cartoon?

If so, that.

Mcmadness said:
Did they make the Captain N cartoon?

If so, that.
I actually did once think of a fourth season for Captain N. It would explain plotholes like how Kevin's mother never noticed him and Duke were missing (copies of them were put in their places a la The Last Starfighter) and Kevin's gamepad belt and Zapper would've been upgraded into a Super gamepad belt and a Super Scope. In addition, characters would get redesigned to look more like their game counterparts (such as Palutena upgrading Kid Icarus into Pit like in KI1's best ending).

Back