create new species

They just rule.

Dude, soon you'll find out everyone here have an addiction. For example, I'm addicted to waffles, and "Weird Al" Yankovic is addicted to spuds...

Smiddle said:
Dude, soon you'll find out everyone here have an addiction. For example, I'm addicted to waffles, and "Weird Al" Yankovic is addicted to spuds...

Dude, Spud rules! He's one of my favorite characters! I didn't know weird Al's played Wario's Woods! Maybe he isn't so evil!

YellowYoshi398 said:
Smiddle said:

Dude, Spud rules! He's one of my favorite characters! I didn't know weird Al's played Wario's Woods! Maybe he isn't so evil!

No, it's a song called "addicted to spuds" about potatoes, which may include my avatar.

I'm also addicted to Bleach, but that's another story.

I know what you're thinking and the answer is NO! Bleach is capitalized! That means something!

They're ought to be a "create new characters" place. Yesterday, I thought up Mr. Y, the Light Green Thunder (WHO YOU WILL NEVER USE AS I WILL BE CLAIMING HIM ON FANTENDO MWAHAHA).

Fantendo is cool. Ice Bones is cool. I typically only do this on chat. I do, however, seem to speak in short, quick sentences rather often.

maledict said:
Dry Bones said:
Bruce Bruno said:
ICE BONES

Cool pic.
that ice bones is way cool men, I bet that you was inspired on bonechill, the skellobit leader

Skelobit? Bonechill? AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUURRGHH! NOW I KNOW THE NAMES OF TWO MORE SPM ENEMIES! ACK! CAN'T YOU LET ME FIND THESE THINGS OUT FOR MYSELF?!! NOW I EVEN KNOW BONECHILL'S ROLE! CURSE YOU, MALEDICT, AND YOUR SCARY TONGUE!!!!

3dejong said:
At least we're safe under your bed.

Wait a sec... You're down here, too? I thought it was just me and the Boogeyman... Hey, wait... Me and 3D... Me and the Boogeyman... 3D... The Boogeyman... EUREKA! 3D IS THE BOOGEYMAN! THAT EXPLAINS SOOOO MUCH!

Back