Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Like me and PORTUGEUSE SAUSAGES.

Smiddle

Power Star
Pronouns
He/him
Dude, soon you'll find out everyone here have an addiction. For example, I'm addicted to waffles, and "Weird Al" Yankovic is addicted to spuds...

Plumber

Tenacious Trio
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
I like Portugeuse Sausages. And the computer.

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Smiddle said:
Dude, soon you'll find out everyone here have an addiction. For example, I'm addicted to waffles, and "Weird Al" Yankovic is addicted to spuds...
Dude, Spud rules! He's one of my favorite characters! I didn't know weird Al's played Wario's Woods! Maybe he isn't so evil!

Smiddle

Power Star
Pronouns
He/him
YellowYoshi398 said:
Smiddle said:
Dude, Spud rules! He's one of my favorite characters! I didn't know weird Al's played Wario's Woods! Maybe he isn't so evil!
No, it's a song called "addicted to spuds" about potatoes, which may include my avatar.

Phoenix Rider

Luma
Retired Wiki Staff
I'm also addicted to Bleach, but that's another story.

I know what you're thinking and the answer is NO! Bleach is capitalized! That means something!

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
They're ought to be a "create new characters" place. Yesterday, I thought up Mr. Y, the Light Green Thunder (WHO YOU WILL NEVER USE AS I WILL BE CLAIMING HIM ON FANTENDO MWAHAHA).

Plumber

Tenacious Trio
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
(OH YEAH, I OWN FANTENDO, SO THERE.]

Plumber

Tenacious Trio
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Hey, Bruce made that! But that is so cool.

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Fantendo is cool. Ice Bones is cool. I typically only do this on chat. I do, however, seem to speak in short, quick sentences rather often.

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
maledict said:
Dry Bones said:
Bruce Bruno said:
ICE BONES
Cool pic.
that ice bones is way cool men, I bet that you was inspired on bonechill, the skellobit leader
Skelobit? Bonechill? AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUURRGHH! NOW I KNOW THE NAMES OF TWO MORE SPM ENEMIES! ACK! CAN'T YOU LET ME FIND THESE THINGS OUT FOR MYSELF?!! NOW I EVEN KNOW BONECHILL'S ROLE! CURSE YOU, MALEDICT, AND YOUR SCARY TONGUE!!!!

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
3dejong said:
At least we're safe under your bed.
Wait a sec... You're down here, too? I thought it was just me and the Boogeyman... Hey, wait... Me and 3D... Me and the Boogeyman... 3D... The Boogeyman... EUREKA! 3D IS THE BOOGEYMAN! THAT EXPLAINS SOOOO MUCH!