create new species

*slams you on head*

Go UnMarioWIki.

these are based of doom saga (what, not original? of course not, I'm not miyamoto!!!!)
-koopa imp: a white 2m koopa that launch fire from it's hands
-darkland koopa imp: a red and stronger ver of the koopa imp
-nightmare koopa imp:the blue colored and the strongest, faster and harder to see
-bulgar koopa: a green variation and quabipedal, lauch a bigger and green fire ball and is faster than the koopa imp
-demon koopa: a bit green koopa, but with 2.5m tall stronger and launch a very powerfull green fireball
-devil koopa: a stronger ver of the demon koopa launch a red and powerfull fireball and is green exep of the hands, mouth, foots and belly, that are red
-zombie koopa: a pink dry bones that lives in the darkland, much more powerfull, faster and resistant that a normal dry bones
-spyro zombie koopa: a yellow-green zombie koopa that is burning and it's attacks causes xtra damage
-lost boo: a flaming boo
-

-Cheese Guy - A Shy Guy in a cheese costume. Appears in Yoshi's Island games and attacks like normal Shy Guys, although worth more eggs when eaten due to immense deliciousness.
- Cheese Bandit - A yellow Bandit who can steal Yoshi's cheese.
- Cheeseba - A cheese-themed Goomba with the ability to... uh... be cheesy!
- Cheese Troopa - A Yellow Koopa with a different name. LOLZ.
- Cheese Cheep - A Cheep Cheep who can leap out of the water and spit cheese at Mario and Luigi.
- Cheesikoopa - A Magikoopa trained in the way of cheese; often uses its savorous skills to power up bosses.
- Cheesanha Plant - A faster, yellow Piranha Plant.

hey, if mario has a rival of fighting (jr troopa) why not luigi? it can be a member of the koopa army who is very fan of luigi too much, that he has the dream to fight him someday, but he's the weaker and undiciplined member of the koopa army and, he decides to leave it in search of training, and he study with various characters who once fight mario (I can include wart, grodus, culex, etc) after he's finishes with his training, he keep traveling around the world searching of new recluits, technology and weapons and he's searching for the guy who admire the most, luigi, to send his henchmens to test his abilyties and eventualy, face luigi himself, luigi manages to beat him and he don't see much chances to fight him again because of the constants assaults of bowser to the mushroom kingdom, so, he (along wiht his minions) decides to rejoin the koopa troop to get more chances to fight luigi and ocasionaly, mario too

well, I createn a bit of fan fict, but, I have no idea how will be his look, personality and tipe of rivalty, so, if anyone have an idea, pos, welcome will be

Smiddle said:
3dejong said:
*slams you on head*

Go UnMarioWIki.
No.

Why not? You're a beaurucrat there. I wish I was one....

Yoshiraptor-Raptor related to Yoshis, red can spit fire, blue can spit ice, etc.

Plumber said:
Smiddle said:
3dejong said:
*slams you on head*

Go UnMarioWIki.
No.

Yoshiraptor-Raptor related to Yoshis, red can spit fire, blue can spit ice, etc.

Cause that plac is rated R for Retarded...

Smiddle said:
Plumber said:
Smiddle said:
3dejong said:
*slams you on head*

Go UnMarioWIki.
No.

UnMarioWiki is the place for funny stuff, not fan stuff (LOL BURNT)

uhhhhhhh..........soooo...wheres the funny stuff?

Great Gonzo said:
Smiddle said:
Plumber said:
Smiddle said:
3dejong said:
*slams you on head*

Go UnMarioWIki.
No.

UnMarioWiki has some funny stuff on it... Max2, with his Tumble and SMKTV articles, made some fanon, though... Unless, of course, you were being sarcastic and talking about how its jokes aren't funny... Then my name would be mud...

Yeah I guess your right about some things (like in Ahhh!! the quotes) but something go to far (like Luigi's Bathroom and Dr. Phil)

Not my idea of fun.

I cry whenevery I see it.

I stopped going there because my keryboard was getting waterlogged.

Great Gonzo said:
Smiddle said:
Plumber said:
Smiddle said:
3dejong said:
*slams you on head*

Go UnMarioWIki.
No.

I said the Un was for funny stuff, I didn't say there was any funny stuff.

Smiddle said:
Great Gonzo said:
Smiddle said:
Plumber said:
Smiddle said:
3dejong said:
*slams you on head*

Go UnMarioWIki.
No.

I said the Un was for funny stuff, I didn't say there was any funny stuff.
:lol: Yoshi's Island Scandal is pretty funny.

Really? I found everything I did there to be rather stupid and pointless. And I don't dislike French people. I actually think the Foreign Legion rules.

Back