April Fools 2019

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
67620.jpg

It's time to do some foolhearty foolsih actions of foolishly fools, fool
It is also my older brother's birthday, no, he isn't Waluigi, as much as we can all wish for that.
Anyways, post whatever jokes you can find here, just don't be a jerk, no one is going to laugh at you if you do

*pulls out something from his pocket*
1200px-CheepCheepNSMBU.png

Ok now I gotta find someone I can sneak on to put this thing on their back without them noticing.

I just remembered what I want to do for this April Fools.

Welp, I done the deed, I had to hijack my sister's account while she's not looking, let's see how long it'll take for her to catch on.

this is the first year i'm really not excited for april fools day shenanigans at all

Has anybody known about square Kirby and round Qbby?

D2_ts6vVAAALfbs.jpg

D2_vFrWU0AAMMW4.jpg

When I saw that Kirby became square, I knew Qbby will become round.

Thank you for reading.

Okay so now April Fools is basically over, considering it's nighttime now (well at least in my country).

Long John Spaghetti said:
Cuphead said:
Okay so now April Fools is basically over, considering it's nighttime now (well at least in my country).

Do you live in England my guy
No he lives in Lebanon.

I live in England, and it wasn't dark at 7:00 because the clocks went back yesterday.

He lives in Lebanon(don’t ask him why)

I should really change my password or something so pesky twin sisters don't change my profile behind my back.

I'll arrest you for not just copying my theme as the cool people LGM and Moldy did.

Toadette said:
He lives in Lebanon(don’t ask him why)

I... don't see the need to ask someone why they live some place... you're born in a country, it's most likely you'll live there. Simple

Ritsuko Akizuki said:
Long John Spaghetti said:
I live in the USA, the State of Georgia.

Betcha' you didn't know that.
oh, but i did

You are magic.

EDIT: Oh. I posted it in my profile. Nevermind.

I live in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada!

We're still talking about April Fools, despite it having ended 2 days ago.

Back