Worlds of Mario 64

OK, OK, purely aesthetic cheats I approve of, I have to admit I enjoy them. :wink:

@Stumpers: Whoops. Fix'd. Thanks.

No problem ;)

I mostly am just facinated by glitches because they reveal a new world beyond the exterior of the game... have you checked out

http://www.n-philes.com/features.php?id=174&p=4

for SSBM haxorage? It's pretty sweet.

True, true. I usually spend quite a while at a game before I even think about cheating. (I believe that I've got 49 hours on my Paper Mario 2, and I JUST beat the Shadow Queen. ;P)
Hacking = bad. xD

I used to love cheat codes though. ;) Back in the NES days, I had a book that had a TON of cheat codes you could enter in, for every game imaginable. I used a bunch on Super Mario Bros. 2, all the time, and could never beat it. xD Birdo spit out fireballs or fish, and such. ;D Fun times.

I cheat ALL THE STINKIN; TIME!! I beat Sunshine by walking THROUGH the lava, SMW??? I used the Beta Map. SMB??? are you kidding? find the -2 level!!! Double Dash? Action Replay. PiT??? Mario Bros at lev. 99 glitch.

Gofer said:
ultimatetoad said:

I think they're teleporters that lead to far away regions of the Mushroom Kingdom.

Same thing here.

back on subject... yeah. after all, there are nice people to. (aka. Koopa the Quick, Wiggler)

Wiggler didn't seem that very nice; and I thought Koopa the Quick worked for the Koopa Troop, he also gives a few snide remarks to Mario about his weight, atleast, I think.

Sir Grodus said:
Wiggler didn't seem that very nice; and I thought Koopa the Quick worked for the Koopa Troop, he also gives a few snide remarks to Mario about his weight, atleast, I think.

Wiggler was upset that Mario ruined his house. and, KtQ even said he was a fan of Mario's. How could he be bad? Just 'cause he's a Koopa...

Don't be hatin' on the Koopa, brothers.

Hooo... I am such a whitie.

Back