Who's your favorite Paper Mario partner?

Who's your favorite Paper Mario partner?

• Goombario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Koops

• Bombette

• Parakarry

• Bow

• Watt

• Sushie

• Lakilester

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KPH2293

17 Banners
Retired Wiki Staff
Well, since this poll was a mess-up, I've started a new one (this time I've gotten everybody). So, again I say:

What the title says. So, who's your favorite Paper Mario partner?

NOTE: "Koops" is supposed to say Kooper.

Since when is Koops a Paper Mario partner? Don't you mean "Kooper"? (Koops is from Paper Mario 2 ;))

Luigi hc said:
Since when is Koops a Paper Mario partner? Don't you mean "Kooper"? (Koops is from Paper Mario 2 ;))

Un-oh! And I voted Parakarry, just so cool for some reason.

Luigi hc said:

*sigh*, I screwed it up again. Oh, well. I'll just put a note in the first post. Thank you for pointing that out.

Edit: Done.

Edit again: Hm, wait, can moderators edit polls?

I don't think even their God-like power can do that; but if they can, can they add Clawgrip ("Arrr! You'll make a tasty treat!") to my poll?

It's evil of you to make me chose just one :cry:

Mine are: Goombario, Sushi, Bow, and then the rest. I'm still undetermined as to which of the three I like the best, but I like them better than the rest. Hey, I'm a poet and I didn't know it.

My fav is Kooper ,then goombario , then bombete, then parakarry and lakister(their tied) , sushie and finally watt

Man, I have to play Paper Mario... I've never played it, and therefore have no legit opinion in this humble discussion, but Parakarry's awesome anyway.

Back