New Punch Out!

John Freeman said:
I retried the game from the start recently, the earliest character I got KO'd by was Great Tiger, the earliest character I actually lost to was Bald Bull.
You gave up too easily, now you can't play most of the game. :P

Jeff said:
John Freeman said:
I retried the game from the start recently, the earliest character I got KO'd by was Great Tiger, the earliest character I actually lost to was Bald Bull.
You gave up too easily, now you can't play most of the game. :P
I didn't give up. :|

Popple said:
I can't get past Bald Bull 2.
On MTPO?

EDIT: Yeah, you mean MTPO.
I'm pretty sure hes just like the new PO where a star punch is needed to kd him, but he is still vulnerable to a KD during the bull charge.

And if you still cant round 1 TD bear hugger, a 3-star punch will do the trick. Dodge his first attack, then get a star off of his taunt, hook, and Bear Hug. When he gets up, dodge his catch and release. I think he does a fake hug, then two hooks. Finally, I think he does a fake hug, a fake release, and another hook or something. I'll look into that.

Jigglypuff said:
I just beat Mr. Dream twice.
I still can't beat Macho Man. :(

Also, how many sets of challenges has everyone completed? I've beaten:
Von Kaiser
Disco Kid
King Hippo
Piston Hondo
Bear Hugger
Great Tiger
TD Disco Kid
TD Bear Hugger

On my 1st file, which I deleted, like 3. I didn't beat any on my new file, though.

My record as Little Mac on career is 27-4 ^.^

Lost once to Bear Hugger

Lost once to Great Tiger

Lost twice to Soda Popinski :(

Vile said:
Jigglypuff said:
I just beat Mr. Dream twice.
I still can't beat Macho Man. :(

Also, how many sets of challenges has everyone completed? I've beaten:
Von Kaiser
Disco Kid
King Hippo
Piston Hondo
Bear Hugger
Great Tiger
TD Disco Kid
TD Bear Hugger
Meh, not very many:
All contender and TD minors, Bear Hugger, Td Ryan, Pistin Honda. So... 9 altogether.

I recently got this game and I can't beat the guy who cheats (the one from scotland).

FireUmbreon said:
Rooben Stooben said:
Who? They all cheat. =p

What's his name?

aran ryan

he's so *censored* fast.
Don't forget those horseshoes in his gloves, and boxing gloves filled with bricks on a rope.

FireUmbreon said:
Rooben Stooben said:
Who? They all cheat. =p

What's his name?

aran ryan

he's so *censored* fast.
Do you KNOW how to beat him? Of course, there's a diffrence from knowing how to do it and doing it. BTW, YOu like it? Man... You're gonna have so much fun on one of the next boxers...

On my first run through the first Aran Ryan fight it was really hard. Now, it's pretty easy, and I didn't struggle much with the second fight.

I'm stuck at title defense piston hondo.

I hate the hondo rush.

FireUmbreon said:
I'm stuck at title defense piston hondo.

I hate the hondo rush.
Yeah, you basiclly have to punch him as he's leaping twords you. Really hard, though.

Here's a video walkthrough I found for all the challenges.

Enjoy.

*goes to unlock Soda's awesome theme music*

I got my email from Club Nintendo- my Platinum reward, Doc Louis Punch Out is out.

It's the same set-up as PO!!, but with Doc instead. It's not the longest game ever, but it's really awesome.

Radical Spartan said:
I got my email from Club Nintendo- my Platinum reward, Doc Louis Punch Out is out.

It's the same set-up as PO!!, but with Doc instead. It's not the longest game ever, but it's really awesome.
Sounds interesting. :O
Do you have to be a Club Nintendo member to get it? Can you please copy and paste the email? (personal info removed of course) Also, how does the bike scene work in that game? :koopa:

Punch-Out!! on the Wii is one of my favorite games for the Wii, along with Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Paper Mario, and WarioWare: Smooth Moves!

I hope they make another one!

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Radical Spartan said:

Sounds interesting. :O
Do you have to be a Club Nintendo member to get it? Can you please copy and paste the email? (personal info removed of course) Also, how does the bike scene work in that game? :koopa:
Yes, you must be a member. :(

From what I've seen there's 3 fights. Easy Doc, Hard Doc, and ZOMGWTFBBQ Doc.

Back