New Punch Out!

Super Macho Man said:
I'd have to say that the most disturbing character is Disco Kid in Title Defense.

I like the original Disco Kid though. In fact, in real life, my personality is similar to his.

Disco kid is just disturbing (no offence) He's cool, but Its kinda hard to think of a dancing smiling boxer as sane.

Super Macho Man said:
I just beat the game. I got DK, and after that, lost two more times (I lost to DK), so I could retire. My profile now says RETIRED, and I can't play Career Mode anymore.
you can't complain much, DK it's the superboss of the game, so, if you lose to one of those, don't fell ashamed ^^

So far, I can beat Glass Joe, Von Kaiser, Disco Kid, King Hippo, Piston Hondo, Bear Hugger, Don Flamenco, Aran Ryan, Soda Popinski, Bald Bull, and TD Glass Joe in Round 1.

Don Flamenco said:
Right now I'm on Piston Hondo Title Defense.

I'm probably most like Bald Bull. I like my privacy sometimes.

Ouch...... Piston hondo was a pain. Right now im on. (He He) DOn Flaminco TD

Arghhhh!!!! I'm on macs last stand. First three enemies? Glass joe (so what?) Don Flaminco (Okay?) And sandman. Yippe.

The TD opponents, from easiest to hardest, IMO:

Aran Ryan (Lulz instant KO, easy to pull off)
Don Flamenco (Infinite combo, anyone?)
Glass Joe (He's not the easiest anymore)
Richard Simmons Disco Kid (Still easy)
Von Kaiser (CUCKOO)
King Hippo (Still dumb enough to open his mouth)
Bear Hugger (Easy, but takes an eternity to KO)
Piston Hondo (Counter the rush)
Soda Popinski (Faster and less predictable, but still not too bad)
Super Macho Man (RELEASE THE BOGUS)
Mr. Sandman (Seriously folks. He's not that bad. Just punch his winking eye for a star, and you can get him in round 1)
Bald Bull (Annoying little bastard)
Great Tiger (I suck at avoiding that one new attack with the ghost)

King Dedede said:

Von Kaiser (CUCKOO)
Mr. Sandman (Seriously folks. He's not that bad. Just punch his winking eye for a star, and you can get him in round 1)
Bald Bull (Annoying little bastard)

Big problems.

Von Kaiser is easily the worst of them all. Aran Ryan's instant KO is nowhere near that easy to pull off. It's easy, but not Von Kaiser easy.

The infinite combo on Don Flamenco is pretty damn hard to pull off.

King Hippo is too high. loleasilydodgableattacks

Popinski is much more predictable and with the whole momentum thing, it's easy to KO him with his easy as hell "special" move.

Super Macho Man is surely harder than Mr. Sandman. Sandman's a pushover.

Revised list:

Von Kaiser
Aran Ryan
Glass Joe
King Hippo
Disco Kid
Don Flamenco
Soda Popinski
Bear Hugger
Mr. Sandman
Piston Hondo
Super Macho Man
Bald Bull
Great Tiger

TD Von Kaiser has an instant KO? Also, Super Macho Man is easy when you know how to get extra punches and stars. As for Don, just use the sound of him hitting the ground as timing.

King Dedede said:
TD Von Kaiser has an instant KO?

No, but knocking ol' Kaiser out in the first round is probably easier than getting the Aran Ryan instant KO.

Also, Super Macho Man is easy when you know how to get extra punches and stars.

I know. I have. The same could be said of any fighter, though.

As for Don, just use the sound of him hitting the ground as timing.

nobody loves you

;-;

Also, without taking that little trick into account, you can't possibly say that he's weaker than Disco Kid.

Inspector Chelmey said:
King Dedede said:

Von Kaiser (CUCKOO)
Bald Bull (Annoying little *bleep*)

Big problems.

Von Kaiser is easily the worst of them all. Aran Ryan's instant KO is nowhere near that easy to pull off. It's easy, but not Von Kaiser easy.

The infinite combo on Don Flamenco is pretty damn hard to pull off.

King Hippo is too high. loleasilydodgableattacks

Popinski is much more predictable and with the whole momentum thing, it's easy to KO him with his easy as hell "special" move.

Super Macho Man is surely harder than Mr. Sandman. Sandman's a pushover.

Revised list:

Von Kaiser
Aran Ryan
Glass Joe
King Hippo
Disco Kid
Don Flamenco
Soda Popinski
Bear Hugger
Mr. Sandman
Piston Hondo
Super Macho Man
Bald Bull
Great Tiger

Great tiger is easy. His SALZARRRRRR!!! Thingy (lulz) Follows a set pattern and is easy to memorize. all his other attacks= fail.
Glass Joe should be the easiest, as he has an extremely easy infininte combo. all you have to do is get stars, which are easy to get on him.
Disco kid is just a bit harder that Glass Joe. All his attacks are very predictible, and his only good attack is his Disco Flurry which is fairly easy to dodge too. Plus he makes funny noises. (What????)
Soda should be higher, as once you knock him down three times, his attacks become impossible to doge unless you memorized his pattern. I only managed to beat him through a pretty complex strategy.
Other than that, its okay.

Revised Revised list.
Glass Joe
Disco Kid
Von Kaiser
Aran Ryan
King Hippo
Bear Hugger
Don Flaminco
Super Macho Man
Great Tiger
Piston Honda
Sandman
Soda Pop
Bald Bull.

Yeah, feel free to whale on me for this.

Giygas said:
Great tiger is easy. His SALZARRRRRR!!! Thingy (lulz) Follows a set pattern and is easy to memorize. all his other attacks= fail.

He's really, really fast.

Glass Joe should be the easiest, as he has an extremely easy infininte combo. all you have to do is get stars, which are easy to get on him.
Disco kid is just a bit harder that Glass Joe. All his attacks are very predictible, and his only good attack is his Disco Flurry which is fairly easy to dodge too. Plus he makes funny noises. (What????)

Aran Ryan and Von Kaiser are much easier.

Soda should be higher, as once you knock him down three times, his attacks become impossible to doge unless you memorized his pattern. I only managed to beat him through a pretty complex strategy.

Keep up your flurries and you'll easily take him out. 10 hit combo -> knockdown -> special -> another huge combo + star punch -> special -> another huge combo -> kcokdown.

Inspector Chelmey said:
Giygas said:

He's really, really fast.

Aran Ryan and Von Kaiser are much easier.

Keep up your flurries and you'll easily take him out. 10 hit combo -> knockdown -> special -> another huge combo + star punch -> special -> another huge combo -> kcokdown.

On Great Tiger: Really, how are his attacks fast? He has an extremely obvious tell for each of them!

On Glas Joe/ryan/kaiser:
Well, There all about the same, but Glass Joe has a really cheap KO. Disco kid has no dangerous moves, While Von Kaiser has a 1- hit KD (although easy to dodge) which makes him a tad more dangerous than the other two. I guess Aran Is easer than Kaiser and Disco kid, as he's easy to defeat, but takes more time to get used to.

On Popinski: Heh. thats exactly how I beat him. Although it took me 5 days to do that............

Sting Chameleon said:
Hot damn. That's awesome.

Wow, I had no idea that was even possible.

I'm on Soda Popinski now.. I don't know how I'm possibly going to beat Last Stand.. I want Donkey Kong.. Is it possible that Donkey Kong could be first?

Noahp89 said:
Sting Chameleon said:
Hot damn. That's awesome.

Wow, I had no idea that was even possible.

I'm on Soda Popinski now.. I don't know how I'm possibly going to beat Last Stand.. I want Donkey Kong.. Is it possible that Donkey Kong could be first?

Soda Pop= hard!!!!!!! Oh, and Donkey Kong is usually by your 4th try on last stand

Nah, TD Soda is easy. If you dodge his relatively predictable attacks, you'll start getting 10-12 punches per stun. I can TKO him in under 2 minutes.

Back